Do you think trump gives a crap about a 2nd term?

I doubt that Pres. Trump will make it through his first term. He's probably going to wind up resigning. Heck he's already exhausted from travelling for 3 days. Eight years would crush him.

"A White House official told reporters that President Trump is "exhausted" just three days into his first trip abroad as president.

Trump was expected to say "Islamist extremism" during his speech to Muslim leaders in Saudi Arabia, but instead said "Islamic extremism."

When asked why Trump deviated from the prepared text of his speech, an administration official said Trump is "just an exhausted guy."

After the speech, Trump reportedly canceled his appearance at the Tweeps Forum. Ivanka Trump filled in for her father, speaking to about 400 people at the event."

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/...rumpfs-little-hand-away-deplaning-in-tel-aviv

He's a 70-year old man who just can't hang. That's not nitpicking. That's life.

I get that its the dems mission in life to discredit everything trump does but cmon.....theres literally been almost a 70% drop

You're right. Sadly neither side is going to believe numbers. Trump, for instance, criticized obama for rigging unemployment numbers to make them look good. When
Spiced was questioned he said the numbers are now accurate (the press corps all laughed) even though the Labor Department has not changed how they are calculated.

This is why dedicated career government workers are so important, they keep some level of consistency regardless of political BS.

I doubt that Pres. Trump will make it through his first term. He's probably going to wind up resigning. Heck he's already exhausted from travelling for 3 days. Eight years would crush him.

"A White House official told reporters that President Trump is "exhausted" just three days into his first trip abroad as president.

Trump was expected to say "Islamist extremism" during his speech to Muslim leaders in Saudi Arabia, but instead said "Islamic extremism."

When asked why Trump deviated from the prepared text of his speech, an administration official said Trump is "just an exhausted guy."

After the speech, Trump reportedly canceled his appearance at the Tweeps Forum. Ivanka Trump filled in for her father, speaking to about 400 people at the event."

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/...rumpfs-little-hand-away-deplaning-in-tel-aviv

He's a 70-year old man who just can't hang. That's not nitpicking. That's life.

Atleast he did say Islamic as that what he wants Obama and Hillary to say it would not be good for him if he continued with the more PC Script as he would be accused of flip fapping again atleast that is out of the wsy even though he originaly planned to go the more politicaly correct route.

moral victories are for losers .. how the mighty have fallen .. 'well at least some people wanted her'

giphy-downsized-large.gif
Yes, some 64 million people. If "some" people wanted Hillary, then less-than-some people wanted Drump.

The point is that it wasn't a very hard tide to stem because it has already been declining for decades.

It's not like the 90's when the US economy was on fire and landscapers were making six figures.

Illegal immigrants have not been dying to get to American since the Great Recession.

Supply and demand > Trump

You're willing to look at factual year to year data and claim it has nothing to do with Trump. What's the point of even talking to you, you're hopeless.

You're willing to look at factual year to year data and claim it has nothing to do with Trump. What's the point of even talking to you, you're hopeless.
I'm not denying facts. His rhetoric was effective. Hard working undocumented people in the country are now living in fear or afraid to come here.

So, what do I get? Where's my prize? Can I get that lettuce picking job I've always wanted?

Yes, some 64 million people. If "some" people wanted Hillary, then less-than-some people wanted Drump.

lol it's all irrelevant .. moral victories = for losers .. the history books are set .. clinton will be remembered for blundering a sure win instead of making history and becoming the 1st female president .. now all that's left for her is to rot and fade away into obscurity and die .. that's her legacy 2017- .. ouch

Last edited:
I love how people think he's doing a great job. Lol

Your standards are lower than his approval rating. And let's not forget he's done nothing. literally nothing.

He will win a 2nd term, right before Ivanka wins her first term.

moral victories are for losers .. how the mighty have fallen .. 'well at least some people wanted her'

Some? You spelled "most" wrong... but I don't blame you.. 75% of the word uses the same letters and basic spelling is difficult for a Trump supporter

Apparently it's business as usual, trump is doing exactly what he promised not to. Just fellated the Saudis, even though he attacked them so much during campaign. He's putin bitch and doesn't have any problem to share classified Intel that can get people killed. Basically he's a con man, it's just sad to see people turn in to hacks trying to defend the guy, I thought he was going to work more in domestic policy, save jobs and Maga! What do you think the common poor redneck that voted for him out of fear mongering is going to do? Is it really worth being a shill for your party and close your eyes pretending it's all great? To me trump is just trying to make the most money possible for him, his family and friends and then gtfo. I really hope Democrats choose a better candidate In the years to come.
Why do people whining is thread worthy? That's what Facebook is for.

If anyone thinks he's gonna do anything but make him and his friends richer and bail, they're crazy.

Never has the use of public office for personal gain been so apparent. He's gonna tuck tail and run the second he hits real trouble or his personal $ goals. I'll guarantee you the man won't want 4 more years.

Why do people whining is thread worthy? That's what Facebook is for.

LOL! You're in a forum where a conservative makes a thread to whine about a liberal tweet every single day. This place would be barren if whining was eliminated.

actually
blog_trump_popular_vote_2016_11_26.jpg

clinton can retire shes worth hundreds of millions
has NO responsibility
and can just enjoy her days knowing the people wanted her
electoral college has always been crap
and trump is doing bigley well right now atm amiright?

Hm interesting. What did the popular vote get her?

LOL! You're in a forum where a conservative makes a thread to whine about a liberal tweet every single day. This place would be barren if whining was eliminated.
I say the same shit to them.

Back