Do you think Travis & Ronda regret that instagram post?

They have zero regrets.
Ronda has Travis and Edmond.
Travis has Ronda and Edmond.

They have won in life.
This is the face of a winner:

charlie-sheen-winning-resized-600.jpg

Excellent post btw

already did this

and so when i signed up for the program you were also in line. Guess what happened?

you know what happened it was very embarrassing

Wow, what a lame comeback. I came here to have some fun but you suck at posting AND flaming.
<Deported1>

This thread is so shit that it kind of makes up for it.

you think everyone is American and see that's the problem. This is why everyone outside of America hates you even Canadians and Mexicans

what happened to the wall btw?

so you build a wall and mexicans dig under it LOL

actually not even Mexicans because very few of them want to be US citizens I sure as fuck don't I only work here

$50.73 now INTEREST

2000px-U.S._Immigration_and_Customs_Enforcement_%28ICE%29_Logo.svg.png

Travis Browne needs to guy full heel:

When you go back to your Real Housewives of Vegas, Im dining on this fine tail.

2F3FCC0600000578-3355056-image-a-80_1449787049816.jpg

I gotta be honest, if you're talking about Browne's IG post where he called out Lewis, he was 100% right until he threw in the last sentence.

The second he went "if you have the balls, let's run it back." The whole thing sounded whiney and reeked of desperation. He stopped being the bigger man and started being a bitch again, and that's exactly what people are dragging him out for. If it was just "You claimed this shit, but you couldn't back it up. You've publicly lied and disgraced my family. You don't have it, you should retire. Go be happy with your family, and even though you've disrespected us, I'm happy with mine. Good day sir" type deal, I think most people wouldn't have jumped on Trav for his shit.

Back