Do you think Tony beats Khabib?

I like both guys lean towards Tony dangerous from anywhere...

Who has better cardio? Might be Tony.

Tony also has long “blades” that he uses well.

It’s the fight that needs to happen.

Tony is definitely a tough fight for anyone but I don't see him finishing Khabib. I see Khabib winning a decision after being on top too much, I feel like Tony is gonna want to sub him to prove a point but he'll end up taking too much damage.

If he doesnt gonna be tough to find someone who will.

Tony has the best shot of beating him. They were scheduled to fight 4 damn times already. This will be the 5th. 5th times the charm???

Before the Conor fight, I would have said yes 100%. Now, I am not so sure.

Why? Conor lost because he chose a strategy that would have suited Ferguson more, and after seeing it I am more convinced than ever that Ferguson can beat Khabib. Conor was never going to beat Khabib in an endurance battle, but Ferguson can. Don't try to get up from Khabib Smesh, focus on pull guard and wear Khabib out. Then unload when he has become slower after the first 2 rounds.

OF course, any one does. I think Tony is active enough on his feet and ground to give khabib a very tough fight. I just want to see the fight!

95% sure
Khabib is not ready for that kind of monster
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

These guys are the undipsuted kings of LW.

Great fight. I would bet on Khabib but I kinda like Tony more. So I would probably root for him.

I think he has a good chance but he would certainly have to come back from a lot of adversity. Good thing he specializes in that.

This fight would answer all the questions there still are about Khabib's cardio.

Yeah, weirdly, I think he matches up better against Khabib than Conor also -- he seemingly doesn't initiate takedowns and tends to fight to his opponents' strengths. I believe he has been successful just because he is THAT good.
My big issue with Tony is that he's super hittable, he just has great recovery and cardio. But after what Conor did with Alvarez I'm not sure if having good recovery is enough unless he initiates more grappling

Back