Do you think Tony beats Khabib?

Ying Li

Yo mama
@red
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he does. This fight needs to happen in the next 6 months.

Before the Conor fight, I would have said yes 100%. Now, I am not so sure.

Nope. He likes to run into damage and would rely on his BJJ, which is not likely to work against Khabib.

Tony has his weaknesses just like any other fighter...

He has a solid chance to give Khabib the hardest fight of his career so far...

May the best fighter win...

Nope. Khabib wins. Tony's cardio is the only thing he would have going against Khabib, which wouldn't serve much of a purpose when he is being smothered

Don't know don't care, would love to see it

I miss the days when there was a title fight and then a few months later the next guy had a shot

These days it's all about injuries, suspensions, haggling for money, side projects etc

Dogfight.

I think its Khabibs hardest fight but he takes it. I see a decision after 25 minutes of fucking crazy

Maybe, depends on how good Khabib's defensive bjj is...I think he loses to Conor though

Tony has a decent chance. He's got the skills and cardio to survive long enough for Khabib to tire out and struggle to get those take downs. He could cut him up nicely and get decision win or possibly a late stoppage.

But do I THINK he will win? No.

Lock those two psychopaths in the cage with eachother and let’s find out

this is the fight I cant say who wins,

it was way easy to choose between Khabib vs Conor

Last edited:
That is a very tough fight to pick, but I think I like Tony. I think he loses a round or 2 early on but ends up getting a decision based on his volume and activity. I can see the fight playing out similar to his fight against RDA. However, this is by no means an easy pick -- Khabib hits like a truck on the ground and on the feet, and Tony has shown some major defensive issues. I REALLY want to see this fight.

Maybe, depends on how good Khabib's defensive bjj is...I think he loses to Conor though
Yeah, weirdly, I think he matches up better against Khabib than Conor also -- he seemingly doesn't initiate takedowns and tends to fight to his opponents' strengths. I believe he has been successful just because he is THAT good.

Tony is very dangerous on his back both his BJJ and striking aspect and also in the clinches Tony is very creative and effective...Then why not,but on the other hand if he can stay on the feet then Khabib cant handle that pressure for sure...On the other hand Khabib s top game is just too strong for any LW...

No, but he might be the first fighter to give Khabib a run for his money.

100% yes.

No question about it.

Khabib knows his time is coming. He got lucky catching Conor coming back from a 2 year layoff.

Back