Do you think TJ Dillashaw can get to 125 pounds?

Do you think DJ Dillashaw can make 125 pounds?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I guarantee is.

I thhink he can make 125 easier than Weidman made 185 as a matter of fact. Easier than Rumble made 170. Etc etc

He would be unrecognizable

Do not want him @125

Rather MM go up, they can do some BS about cage day weight limit for TJ in the contract

I really don't. I think some people saying 'yes' are just lying to keep the pressure on Mighty Mouse to say yes and get stuck in a catchweight.

I don't believe TJ would able to make a healthy weight cut down to 125. He may make it, he would look absolutely terrible on the scale. And coming in emaciated and dehydrated against MM would be a huge mistake.

From what I have been seeing on here , is that a very large percentage of people saying TJ can make 125 have never actually done a weight cut competitively before...

After this lanky leprechaun managed to cut to 125 at 5'10, yes.. i think TJ can definitely do it

97ce5fe7ffea8e3555894f30933b5167.png

Jesus freaking Christ....

yes....You know you can lose muscle mass, right?

Now how much will this affect him? Is another story.

He seems to have amazing discipline and is dedicated. I'm pretty sure he'd be successful.

He says he can. I say eliminate the whole division though.

How many grown ups are 125 pounds?

When you are already totally shredded with extremely little bodyfat and for your job one of the things you do is drop your weight to an unhealthy level before being able to rehydrate, want to guess what's a really great idea?

Agree to drop it yet another 10 lbs.

Yeah, I'm sure TJ can do it. But do we really want guys hallucinating on the scale trying to cut to such unhealthy weights? Jeez...

Agree with those who are confident he can make the weight and will be diminished as a fighter if he does.

If he sold his sole to lose the last 2 lbs maybe. Otherwise? Doubt it. DJ had issues with his first FLW cut and he was cutting from 140 MAX.

Even if he could hit 125, he would look, feel and perform like shit. Rather this fight at 135. No weight cut excuses and bigger challenge for DJ.

Was it TJ or the UFC that said no to MM getting all of TJs purse if he failed to make the weight the last time?

If it was TJ then that tells you all you need to know.

I would much prefer it if DJ went up as it puts less pressure on TJ.

DDLx_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
This ^^^ sarcasm because it looks to me TJ is ducking his division to go down to a weight he never fought at, but to make it easy on TJ, DJ should come up? Sounds like White Privilege you preaching...

I think trying to fight in the pre school division is a waste of time. MM is scared to death of the huge class that is 35..

No. I’d like to see him try though.

The lengths this coward will go through to avoid defending his belt. I bet the fight gets called off for medical reasons. When his body shuts down.

Back