Do you think TJ Dillashaw can get to 125 pounds?

Do you think DJ Dillashaw can make 125 pounds?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

GearSolidMetal

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm not biasing the poll with one-sided commentary in the OP, just posting pics and a vid of Dillashaw's 217 weigh-in.

The rumor-mill says the UFC matchmakers are still trying to make the Mighty Mouse fight happen.

cody-garbrandt-tj-dillashaw-ufc-217-ceremonial-weigh-ins1.jpg

10198254.jpg

UFC-217-Ceremonial-Weigh-In-Cody-Garbrandt-Vs-TJ-Dillashaw-Image-3311536.jpg

Never underestimate a fighters ability to put their health completely at risk.

125lbs is such a fucked weight for a man to be

I'm convinced he can make it but do i want to see it? No.

The problem is Minnie Mouse finding every reason he can not to fight TJ. The problem isn't TJ's ability to make weight.

He can probably get down to the weight, but I think it will probably take a lot out of him.

This fight needs to happen. Tired of watching Mighty Mouse beat up on just another contender. TJ said he can make it... Sign the contract and get paid guys!!!

I would much prefer it if DJ went up as it puts less pressure on TJ.

tj is a professional. if he says he can cut to 125 he can make 125

yes he can but would have to drop some muscle to do so IMO , the guy already looks bad at weigh ins and doesn't have an gram of fat to lose .

I would much prefer it if DJ went up as it puts less pressure on TJ.
i think tj's thinking is he wants to beat dj in his own class not dj coming up in weight - cuz then the excuses all come out lol. just my take

Yeah, but he's gonna look like 145lb weigh in Conor....

i think tj's thinking is he wants to beat dj in his own class not dj coming up in weight - cuz then the excuses all come out lol. just my take
No it's because TJ wants a second belt instead of defending his own belt even though it might be risky to his health.

Make it 130 catchweight for a fun fight that doesn’t get everyone all mad bout belts and defending and vacating them... TJ said 16 weeks is the notice he needs to make it at 125. My guess is he knows he can make it brutal cut tho. Lots of dieting and change in muscle mass that’s the reason for him needing so much time for the fight.

After this lanky leprechaun managed to cut to 125 at 5'10, yes.. i think TJ can definitely do it

97ce5fe7ffea8e3555894f30933b5167.png

Yes, but he'll look terrible. He's gonna fight to, get beat, then blame the bad weight cut for the loss.

Be a man TJ call out Max Holloway! Don’t call out guys in a smaller weight class! Am I doing it right yet?

Back