Do you think this is mean/too much?

It's probably true that there's good reason to kill the hogs, but it's probably also true that the type of guys that would do that and then upload it on youtube are also douchebags.

i dont live off the land but ive hunted them and made jerky

we gave the rest to a local zoo to feed their predator animals
That is a good idea to get a zoo involve. I even made mince meat out of it but my dogs don't seem to want any.

Not gonna lie, I would play the hell out of this NES game with the light gun.

It does seem like an inefficient and inhumane way to eradicate them, but I guess if they're not considered game all bets are off?

That is a good idea to get a zoo involve. I even made mince meat out of it but my dogs don't seem to want any.

my bro in law is a warden so anytime he gets dead deer off the road or has to put an animal down etc. thats usually what they do with them.

my bro in law is a warden so anytime he gets dead deer off the road or has to put an animal down etc. thats usually what they do with them.
There you go. I just learned something new.

Not for nothing, but you could make the same argument for killing large numbers of humans in various regions, as you could for killing these hogs. We could use some culling.

It should also be noted that the hog problem was caused by us humans. So who's the creature that's ultimately more deserving of having their numbers drastically reduced? Them or us?

That said, I understand the necessity for what is being done in that video. I'm not necessarily rustled by it, it is what it is. They are an invasive species that reproduces quickly, and are quite destructive.

I had to kill one at my ex's mother's place that came up on her daycare. The last thing they wanted was a hog attacking a 2-4 year old.

It's probably true that there's good reason to kill the hogs, but it's probably also true that the type of guys that would do that and then upload it on youtube are also douchebags.
Thank you. If you get off on killing animals no matter what the reason you are a dick face. No sport is shooting things.

I think that they should be eaten. If they are eaten, then it's fine.

No issue. In reality they may as well be giant rats and no one would have an issue eradicating those if they infested their home/yard.

Back