Do you think thiago alves is done fighting?

Used to be my favorite fighter but injuries stole him from his prime. He had just reached it and lost to gsp and still had a lot in him. Bummer

Till? I think he'd murder Alves. But MMA is crazy. Just my hunch.
I figure Alves only loses against wrestlers and the NBK. He's never been murdered before, except for Condit, again. It's impossible to say how injuries have affected him over the past couple of years, but if he's still anything like the fighter he used to be then he has a solid chance over anyone who decides to strike with him.

One of my favorites. During his run he was one of the most exciting guys around. And those leg-kicks...Damn. Don't think he is done yet. But doubt he will be a top tier guy again. #LETHIMBANG

Fighting in less than a month. He will never contend again but it's fun to see him fight once a year and beat mid level guys

He didn’t take the plane to fight Perry. Remember?

Blamed the storm for it. Thing is he posted a pic of him and Jotko waiting for the plane. Jotko took the plane and arrived at the event.

Perry ended his career without even touching him.

done as a fighter,no. done fighting top 10,yes. he's at the tail end of his career now,combination of injuries,age and usada are winding it down now.

Back