Do you think that welfare recipients should be drug tested?

Should welfare recipients get tested for drugs?

• Yes

• No

• PItbull the rapper

Results are only viewable after voting.
J

John Wang

I don't see what the harm is. IMO, if you're receiving a paycheck, regardless of its source, you should be getting dat sweet, sweet pee checked for druggies, bennies!!! What could it hurt?

Wby?

If you're going to leech off of the government and not have to work for a living you shouldn't be able to get stoned while doing so.

That's racist. I don't know why, but it is

Waste of government resources.

Several states have tried, they end up spending more than they would have saved not testing.

Probably too costly to do. I don't think smoking weed should make you ineligible either. The only condition should be to do 20h/week of community service as long as you want to be on welfare. Get all the parasites to work, if they want to get taxpayer money.

Probably too costly to do. I don't think smoking weed should make you ineligible either. The only condition should be to do 20h/week of community service as long as you want to be on welfare. Get all the parasites to work, if they want to get taxpayer money.

I agree with them having to do community service and 20 hours isn't an unfair amount of time, that's just 4 hours at 5 days a week, only acceptions would be people with disabilities.

That goes without saying. But I'm philipian, we just shoot at them at pointblank range and call it a day.

Or put their welfare on specialized cards that they cannot convert to cash. and these cards limit the things they can buy. They should only be able to buy the fackin essentials. Call me dominant, but they shouldn't have access to anything money can buy until they start makin their own money. If they're disabled, then build them a fackin customized desk with a pc/phone and make them do call center type work. If they can't talk.. then it's goodnight, sweet prince.

I agree with them having to do community service and 20 hours isn't an unfair amount of time, that's just 4 hours at 5 days a week, only acceptions would be people with disabilities.
Even those can do something. Like office stuff at public institutions. Let the roadside shovel for the able bodied.

Should be tested and required to work if able bodied. At least looking for work.

Though I'm not sure if weed should DQ anyone. I actually support weed.

Also also, I am not against weed in any way. It should be legalized nationally imo. Any other drugs though they should test for.

Or put their welfare on specialized cards that they cannot convert to cash. and these cards limit the things they can buy. They should only be able to buy the fackin essentials. Call me dominant, but they shouldn't have access to anything money can buy until they start makin their own money. If they're disabled, then build them a fackin customized desk with a pc/phone and make them do call center type work. If they can't talk.. then it's goodnight, sweet prince.
The thing is, lots of welfare recipients are also petty criminals, so they cover the basics with welfare money and then use the illegal money for everything else.
In Spain we've got entire gipsy families who are all on welfare, the women and children begging and pick pocketing in the streets, men stealing scrap metal and copper in industrial areas.

The thing is, lots of welfare recipients are also petty criminals, so they cover the basics with welfare money and then use the illegal money for everything else.
In Spain we've got entire gipsy families who are all on welfare, the women and children begging and pick pocketing in the streets, men stealing scrap metal and copper in industrial areas.
Then I feel an extermination is the solution.

No one is really against them smoking weed but I think we can all agree that they should get DQ'ed for Meth and Heroine.

Rather than drug test it would be cheaper to just remove their constitutional rights. So basically if you're on welfare you're considered chattel of the state and subject to the will and whims of the people thereto

Back