Do you think someone like Stone cold , HHH, or the rock would have done well in ufc?

At least we dont need to worry about a ref jumping in before one of them passes out.
austin13.jpg

The rocks elbows imo will never be matched in the octagon. Would beat most heavyweights in history via a 3 count or ko.

even if they have real wrestling as a base you can't know, learn from the aaron pico fiasco

The undertaker used to gogoplata mother fuckers til they spit blood.

And he said if MMA was as popular as pro wrestling when he was growing uo he would have done MMA

I wonder if one day pro wrestling will have its moment in mma like karate did with machida. And I'm not talking Brock, more like sharp shooters and body slams. I guess there's suplexes. It would totally vindicate wwe fans

Well, head spikes for one are illegal, so there will be no pile drivers. You'll have to content yourself with Nate Marquardt vs Thales Leites.

Honest question.

Presumably they would be heavyweights. In my opinion , the overall technical skill and thus entry barriers at HW is easier than in lighter divisions. I mean look at someone like Black Beast. He's basically just a fat hard hitting bar brawler.

I think of those three HHH might do the best. The guy seems pretty athletic for his size and not as stiff as Austin.

However all 3 would get 50-45'd by USADA, but it's still fun to imagine big athletic dudes (a rarity) and how they would do in MMA.
No. I really don't have confidence in their cardio

Honest question.

Presumably they would be heavyweights. In my opinion , the overall technical skill and thus entry barriers at HW is easier than in lighter divisions. I mean look at someone like Black Beast. He's basically just a fat hard hitting bar brawler.

I think of those three HHH might do the best. The guy seems pretty athletic for his size and not as stiff as Austin.

However all 3 would get 50-45'd by USADA, but it's still fun to imagine big athletic dudes (a rarity) and how they would do in MMA.
Kurt Angle and the Steiner brothers would prob have done well, but that's about it.

Go watch Bautista's 1 and only fight and that should answer the question about the others.

Does anyone think Sylvester Stallone would do good in a professional boxing match?

None of the 3 you listed. But Meng would have been HW champ.

Kurt Angle is a gold medalist in freestyle wrestling he would no doubt excel in MMA. Brock's wrestling is nowhere near Kurt's and he became heavyweight champion.

If you mean the three you mentioned in the title... it's a coin toss at best. They're all big men, but none of them have any sort of background related to fighting. No amateur wrestlers here, as far as I know. Rock is possibly the most athletic of the three because he got into a D1 football program, and that's about it.

I'm sure they're all tough in their own way, but so is everyone competing in MMA. There are other qualities necessary, and it's a big question mark.

Guys like Kurt Angle, the Steiner brothers, and uhhh.... Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler, if I remember correctly... guys who had a strong amateur wrestling background... they're a different story. They've got the same base as a Mark Coleman or a Randy Couture, just like Brock. Still no guarantee, but it's something.

Guys like Lesnar and Lashley have had success and there's that other guy, Puder I think, who had some wins. It's possible they could have done well but you never know until you see how they react to getting hit.

Back before MMA was a sport Stone Cold was stomping mudholes in the WWF which was the big fighting show at the time. No doubt in my mind if UFC/MMA existed back then that Stone Cold would have destroyed someone like Tito Ortiz or Mike Tyson.

When Dana created MMA Stone Cold was already too old imo.

HHH on the other hand was still in his prime but he was never good he just used to cheat and use weapons and help from his friends. Referees back in the WWF weren't nearly as great as the refs of today like Mario Yamasaki who would have DQ'd HHH before he could even use the sledgehammer.

Is this post for reals?

I'm not a fan of WWE but i'm surprised there are so many doubters. Most of those guys are retarded strong and have a high pain tolerance. If you put a lot of them under Jackson wink, I think many would do fine. CM punk is one of the worst to possibly consider going into mma. There have already been others like bobby lashley do okay.

The way The Rock used to move in his early 20's I'd say he would have done quite well at HW. Big Nog and Fedor would have ripped off an arm though.

No... None have any actual combat backgrounds

And Austin/triple H are both far too small for heavyweight...

I'm not a fan of WWE but i'm surprised there are so many doubters. Most of those guys are retarded strong and have a high pain tolerance. If you put a lot of them under Jackson wink, I think many would do fine. CM punk is one of the worst to possibly consider going into mma. There have already been others like bobby lashley do okay.

Lashley is not a good example as he had a high-level wrestling background and was training for the Olympics.

Triple H is by no means too small for heavyweight. To unskilled for MMA perhaps. But not too small for any weight class.

Triple H is about5'9... Subtract all the steroid muscle and you really think he should be fighting at heavyweight?

Back