Do you think MIchael Bisping was really drunk at the press conference?

Maybe to some extent but I really don't think he was that hammered. GSP did say that he smelled booze on him.

That'd be absolutely amazing if it was true.

Probably. I'm sure he's happy as hell he doesn't have to fight legit contenders like Romero or Jacare.

Hammered.

Take a look at his face when he wasn't talking.

He's on a three day bender at least.

He seemed like the type of drunk where you were hammered about an hour ago and are finally starting to calm down

Yes. He admitted as much

Probably had a few

hi-res-76dbf95e4847603ee28847f9995235ab_crop_exact.jpg

My dude gets drunk at the pressers too.

As he said he dosnt have a fight and is in Vegas for fight week, still GSP is going to box the fuck outa him

I do wonder if the recent culture in the WME-IMG era has motivated Georges to be a little more aggressive verbally. Seems out of character for him, as Diaz talked all this shit and Georges only called him an "uneducated buffoon" which was still epic.

There is 0℅ chance he didn't have a buzz going on, at least.

He basically admitted it, anyway.

yes.... he sounded rough

he also didnt deny it

he sounded the fucking same

how do you realize it? well maybe he was a little bit more outspoken, but that was it
his voice was raspy.... like he had been out all night

he did not sound the same

He had a couple of drinks but he wasnt drunk. Could have driven home np

he sounded the fucking same

how do you realize it? well maybe he was a little bit more outspoken, but that was it

No, he didn't sound the same at all. His voice was way more coarse than usual. You don't have to be very perceptive to realize that, so you should just shut your fuckin mouth, you obviously aren't bright enough to pick up on the obvious. You're probably some little pencil necked geek that has never been around anyone that drinks anything but wine coolers.

I'd say LA drunk, not full on Manchester new years eve drunk tho

Back