Do you think Mark Hunt feels embarrassed he lost to a WWE guy?

No shame in losing to a white boy and jacked, deal with it.

That's got to sting!

i3eLl.gif

How bout you go an fuck of my page then u piece of shit u think I need a stupid fuckwitt like you telling me about looking good who the fuck are you take your worthless advice and get the fuck out of here

I imagine it would be a bit gutting. Lifelong fighter knockout artist vs a guy who plays pretendsies.

He shouldn't. It's not like he's just an actor, Brock is a freak of nature who knows how to wrestle and a former champion.

Collegiate wrestling
  • National Collegiate Athletic Association
    • NCAA Division I All-American (1999, 2000)
    • NCAA Division I Heavyweight Champion (2000)
    • Big Ten Conference Champion (1999, 2000)
  • National Junior College Athletic Association
    • NJCAA All-American (1997, 1998)
    • NJCAA Heavyweight Champion (1998)
    • North Dakota State University Bison Tournament Champion (1997–1999)[279]

do you think UFC hall of famer Randy Culture feel embarrassed?

He's not embarrassed. He's just pissed off that the Dana and the UFC tried to kill him.

Mark Hunt doesn't have a loss to Brock Lesnar, fool:

28unpzp.jpg

How bout you go an fuck of my page then u piece of shit u think I need a stupid fuckwitt like you telling me about looking good who the fuck are you take your worthless advice and get the fuck out of here
Hi. How's your day going?

That u Mark?

He lost to an ex champ that is as big as a gorilla that was juiced to the tits...there should be no shame in that, but he does have a reason to be angry.

Back