Do you think Jones will or won’t...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Get busted again after his fight or before Gus? Things to look for, no ring rust, great stamina and unstoppable strength— are all signs of juicing! So what do you think, busted or not?

Well now they won't announce that he flagged for a potential violation. I honestly think that rule was made to protect Jones. So I don't think we'll know he popped but I believe he'll get "injured" at some point when he actually just flagged the test again.

This is the most interesting part of the fight.

He's clearly a PED user, with his "dick pills" excuse being 100% scientifically bullshit, and no amount of money and time could explain where the turinabol came from. He's also had his share of problems outside the octagon, and he also likes his cocaine apparently.

I'm going to say that if he's using PEDs again, there's probably a 30-40% chance he gets busted. He's only fought 2x under USADA, and he's had positive tests for 2/3 scheduled bouts.

They made it clear, they won't even DISCLOSE if he does.

All shit is hush-hush now.

Juicehead will be geared up to the tits again, make no mistake about it. He has ZERO reason NOT to now.

Guy will NEVER be held accountable, no matter how many times he pops.

so stupid that USADA is financed/contracted by the UFC.

literally makes it ripe for corruption since they have a financial incentive to protect top money rakers like Jon Jones.

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

KEvOlvb.jpg

If he gets busted, it won't be for awhile I'm predicting. Mystic Lockard has already predicted him winning the UFC Heavyweight Championship when he is 32.

They made it clear, they won't even DISCLOSE if he does.

All shit is hush-hush now.

Juicehead will be geared up to the tits again, make no mistake about it. He has ZERO reason NOT to now.

Guy will NEVER be held accountable, no matter how many times he pops.
Yeah, but he is not as popular as he used to, so many won’t pay to watch

Pop for PEDs again around fight time? No.

Does something unprofessional and put the fight in jeopardy? 50/50.

literally makes it ripe for corruption since they have a financial incentive to protect top money rakers like Jon Jones.
Not that I'm Pro USADA, but if the UFC didn't pay their bills, who would? And why would USADA test if they weren't getting paid?

They probably aren't even going to bother testing him anymore. They've already made it clear they don't care if he fails the test anyway so no point in wasting the resources.

Maybe.

He's fight IQ is so good, but his common IQ is really questionable

UFC is backed into a corner where if he pops again, the only consensus action to take is to release him from the UFC and ban him from sanctioned MMA. So with that in mind, if he pops again they'll sweep it under the rug behind the scenes and we'll never know. Remember how USADA just recently made it so they won't announce drug failures until theyre "resolved"? Might as well call that the Jon Jones Rule.. UFC will pay them off to avoid announcing any more big stars pissing hot.

Get busted again after his fight or before Gus? Things to look for, no ring rust, great stamina and unstoppable strength— are all signs of juicing! So what do you think, busted or not?
I think he will show up clean and slow but still win. I think Gus has slowed down a lot too.

Well, he has tested positive for something after every fight he has had in the last 4 years. So there is a good chance. He was also stripped of his title in 2015, 2016, and 2017. The guy will cheat again, he always does, and nothing will happen to him again.

Interesting enough, Jones only has 3 wins in the last 5 years. He is living off the past at this point.

Of his 3 wins, Glover has been 5-4 since fighting Jones. Certainly not a special record. Cormier went 6-0 with 1 NC, good record. OSP went 4-4. Nothing special about that. So in 5 years, Jones beat 1 great fighter and 2 guys barely getting it done.

If he did it twice, he would do it a third time
After a third bust, its completely over and there is no coming back
Hope he doesnt do it though, sad to see a legend go out like this

All I can do is not buy his PPV’s and I won’t. Especially without DC being on the event.

I just don’t know how I could fight under USADA after this shit, you can’t beat down people’s doors for a sample but you Skirt the rules for Lesnar and JBJ.

Come knock on my door at 5 am wanting a piss sample and I’m gonna beat the piss outta ya.

Hey Bellator?

If you assume theyre corrupt in their initial judgement you have to assume theyre capably corrupt in their accusation too

Well, he has tested positive for something after every fight he has had in the last 4 years. So there is a good chance. He was also stripped of his title in 2015, 2016, and 2017. The guy will cheat again, he always does, and nothing will happen to him again.

Interesting enough, Jones only has 3 wins in the last 5 years. He is living off the past at this point.

Of his 3 wins, Glover has been 5-4 since fighting Jones. Certainly not a special record. Cormier went 6-0 with 1 NC, good record. OSP went 4-4. Nothing special about that. So in 5 years, Jones beat 1 great fighter and 2 guys barely getting it done.

He beat more than one good fighter

Hes beaten Shogun, Lyoto Rashad Rampage Vlad Vitor Gus DC overwhelmingly handidly

All these guys were great when Jones smashed them and likely all of them have been on gear. In fact 5 of his opponents have been busted for using so...

Theyre all taking something

This is the most interesting part of the fight.

He's clearly a PED user, with his "dick pills" excuse being 100% scientifically bullshit, and no amount of money and time could explain where the turinabol came from. He's also had his share of problems outside the octagon, and he also likes his cocaine apparently.

I'm going to say that if he's using PEDs again, there's probably a 30-40% chance he gets busted. He's only fought 2x under USADA, and he's had positive tests for 2/3 scheduled bouts.
Being realistic....I think Alpha_T83 is right.

As the saying goes.... "The Best Guide to Future Behavior is ....Past Behavior".

so...yeah. Jones prob gonna just continue on, whatever that may mean.

Back