Do you think Jones being on steroids was an influential factor in the results vs. DC?

I know steroids don't give you magic powers to fight but what they do do, is increase your strength, recovery, aggressiveness and ability to train in harder, and longer. Yes, it had an effect, the punches jones took and gave we not on equal footing. He cheated, he has been cheating, and now it's basically been confirmed his legacy will be severely tarnished. Dude is a freaking mess.

If course. Could Jones even make weight without steroids. He is bigger than most heavyweights

I think we're being a beat a bit unfair on poor Jon.

I mean sure he is a repeated drug cheat but shouldn't he get the benefit of the doubt that he might of won anyway?

He looked worse physically, so he was off roids for the most part

In all likely hood he took teroids to get more stamina on fight night

Two first rounds were close, would prob be DC dominating if Jones wasn't on roids

Can't always go by physique, Mir was in his worst shape in years for his last fight and still popped.

Not really but if Jones hasn't been on steroids for every bout in his career he likely wouldn't have such a reputation as a feared grappler and DC would have had a different game plan.

Anyone can be talented, but if you dont have the cardio, you will get beat down. Even this fight, DC and Jones were keeping a high pace and I could see DC slowing a bit, but not Jones. When you're gassed, you're kicks are slower, more time to react, etc.

Fair enough argument. I think the outcome would've been the same regardless, but we'll never get to know because Jones is a shit.

1. Im sure 99 percent of fighters use peds ( DC included)... so why Jones need to get himself in disadvantage?

2. DC also cheated with towel, why he is not cheater? If he cheated in one thing, then I assume he could cheat without hesitation in other (like Jones too).

Main question - why (assuming alot of fighters use steroids) Jones get caught 2 times? I have 3 versions:

1. Dump using or masking of use in Jones case (but Jacksons-Wink is smartest camp)... Maybe it was Jones himself who decided to use it without permission of the camp?

2. Conspirology - all of this is played by UFC, but why? What purpose?

3. Maybe really fluke or unintentional using (pills, something in the party, some food). In this case it is logical that he get caught, because he didnt know that PEDs were in him, so he and his camp didnt try to mask it (like all the camps and fighters do usually).

Not while fighting for pride.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't he tested during International competition like the World Championships? Save me the "well Russia is sketchy" comments. I'm just curious.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't he tested during International competition like the World Championships? Save me the "well Russia is sketchy" comments. I'm just curious.
Nope. Fedor was never tested by anyone while he fought for pride. Feel free to prove me wrong.

This is the true source of Jones's strength:

"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me." -Philippians 4:13.

Nope. Fedor was never tested by anyone while he fought for pride. Feel free to prove me wrong.

Doing some research and have found people getting busted for positive tests during World Championships and Olympics. So yes, Fedor was tested then.

And Fedor was tested at PRIDE 32, passed it.

Back