Do you think Jones being on steroids was an influential factor in the results vs. DC?

Not at all, which is why I think it's frustrating. It was basically a kickboxing match and Jones was just better.

For the first fight however? Absolutely.

Is this a serious question? Why would anyone take roids and risk suspension/ban if they didn't?

I think it factored how ridiculously well that weight cut went

He was very well conditioned too.

I think he beats dc regardless, and dc is on shit based on his weird ratios in the first fight. But either way it's bad on Jon for not keeping it under wraps

DC is an overweight middleaged man his low testosterone levels aren't that out of the ordinary.

Jones on the ofher hand...

I think he still would have found a way to win. But would have been tougher, i cant deny this time though it looked like he did take steroids intentionally even though i defended him the first time.

I just dont get why risk it for an edge when he could still win without them.

DC must feel horrible. Jones getting flagged in two of their scheduled fights.

Trying to grasp what that would feel like for DC and I just can't.

For strength probably not. He didn't look too big.

For stamina/conditioning hell yes
How the fuck are anabolic steroids going to help with conditioning? Thats what EPO is for

Why take it unless you don't think you'd win? I wonder what all the fanboys who think Jones is GOAT will say now. Fedor is the true GOAT

Being on steroids isn't about the physical differences on fight night.

It is about the incredibly harder/more intense training (and recovery) one can accomplish leading up to the fight -- which also provides a giant mental edge

Not at all, which is why I think it's frustrating. It was basically a kickboxing match and Jones was just better.

For the first fight however? Absolutely.
Bullshit. If Jones wasn't 100% of what he was on fight night he would have been steamrolled by Cormier.

Why take it unless you don't think you'd win? I wonder what all the fanboys who think Jones is GOAT will say now. Fedor is the true GOAT
Fedor, the guy who had all his best wins in an org with no steroid testing. Makes sense.

Bullshit. If Jones wasn't 100% of what he was on fight night he would have been steamrolled by Cormier.

You think steroids made him a better kick boxer? You could argue the first fight because Jones really used his physical strength and cardio.

giphy.gif

You think steroids made him a better kick boxer? You could argue the first fight because Jones really used his physical strength and cardio.
Uh yes of course it did. Not only do things like strength make a huge difference in the actual fight, but being able to train harder is a huge advantage as well. You don't think training harder will make you a better kickboxer?

Back