Do you think Jon "Cheat" Jones will come back in time to challenge Conor?

elcj

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Conor has already pretty much beat everyone in ufc and even transition to boxing and beat the greatest boxer of all time on points (and would have finished Mayweather if the bribed ref didn't stop fight early like cheat Canelo fight).

Before Jon Jones got caught, he was number 2 greatest of all time behind Conor, but now he ruined it. Do you think he would ever get a chance to challenge Conor? What about Silva (or he's too scared of Conor)?

I think they definitely give Conor a good fight for sure, but when that left hand touches you, YOU FALL!

That's some subtle, creative trolling...

giphy.gif

we saw with mendes drugs dont work vs conor, cheat jones dont got snowballs chace in hell

Conor has already pretty much beat everyone in ufc and even transition to boxing and beat the greatest boxer of all time on points (and would have finished Mayweather if the bribed ref didn't stop fight early like cheat Canelo fight).

Before Jon Jones got caught, he was number 2 greatest of all time behind Conor, but now he ruined it. Do you think he would ever get a chance to challenge Conor? What about Silva (or he's too scared of Conor)?

I think they definitely give Conor a good fight for sure, but when that left hand touches you, YOU FALL!

bad troll is bad
{<jordan}

we saw with mendes drugs dont work vs conor, cheat jones dont got snowballs chace in hell

Maybe steroids Jones beats him by submission or decision. He can't beat Conor on feet though. Conor has never been ko'd so Jones can't do what he did to Cormier on Conor.

I don't think no-drugs Jones wins though.

He's transcended belts, he is now a combat sports God.
I mean, he beat Nate Diaz.

He's transcended belts, he is now a combat sports God.
I mean, he beat Nate Diaz.

Exactly people forgert Conor has 2 belts AT THE same time. Nobody in history has ever even come close to this.

And Nate Diaz will never be the same again after facing Conor. Nobody is the same after!

Exactly people forgert Conor has 2 belts AT THE same time. Nobody in history has ever even come close to this.

And Nate Diaz will never be the same again after facing Conor. Nobody is the same after!
I'm just glad to be alive at such a pivotal moment, when former greats are forgotten because the True Greatest has arrived.
He's so skilled and amazing

I'm just glad to be alive at such a pivotal moment, when former greats are forgotten because the True Greatest has arrived.
He's so skilled and amazing

Some people never respect Ali or Bruce Lee either but watch later what they all say about Conor.

You're doing a horrible trolling job or are the most clueless poster on Sherdog.

Not sure which one, but I would like to imagine it's the former rather than latter.

Jon has been ducking Demetrious for ages.
I want that one before Conor vs Jon

dolan.png

Back