Do you think Joe Rogan regrets never giving MMA/UFC a chance?

He has always implied it. If you were to pay attention to threads like this where those who are wise to it explain it, you'd know. In the meantime you're sitting there beating off to his pad kicking videos about what a badass he is yet you're asking me how he's making himself look like a tough guy. Don't be a schmuck kid.

I've seen his pad work maybe 2 times on youtube. What kind of BS are you implying here really?

He has never implied that he is a tough guy. If you get that vibe from him from whatever context you're taking it from. Then your reading of those are plain wrong.

And stfu about your down talking horse shit against a unknown stranger on the internet. I'm probably older then you and train more then you. Go be a wanker some where else in your life.

Hell no. He got rich and famous from selling his bs without ever having to get punched in the face.

dont think he has any regrets. You listen to his podcasts and all he talks about when he reminisces is how he always wanted to be a "comic" growing up. Wish he'd stop saying "comic" by the way. Prefer the word "comedian" and think of books when i hear comic.

Hell no.Hes making more money and has been doing it for over 20 years. Hes a walking encyclopedia to a number of disciplines and could do what he's doing for another 15 years if he should choose to.

I still wish we got Joe vs CM PUNK :(

As a fighter. I mean 15 years ago in 2003, when he was 35, had crazy time rolling with a who's who in MMA, taekwon do champion, but black belt, etc.

It was a weird cross road for him I imagine. He was making money from broadcasting, tv shows like fear factor etc.

I'm not saying Joe was going to go on some tear but back then drug tests were lax and he could have passed them, he could have had a fight or two.

It's too late now. I remember him calling out Wesley snipes. I think Joe admitted that much that he doesn't react well to getting hit in the face. He knows how dangerous it is, and at that point he was already making money from other ventures.

But I know he has a little regret.
After this he better give it a chance!!
https://bleacherreport.com/articles...-wins-raw-womens-title-at-wwe-summerslam-2018
Ronda Rousey's meteoric rise in WWE continued Sunday, as she defeated Alexa Bliss at SummerSlam in Brooklyn, New York, to become the new Raw women's champion.

Bliss did her best to try to frustrate Rousey by staying outside of the ring and running to the ropes. She couldn't avoid the former UFC star forever, though.

Eventually, Rousey got ahold of Bliss' left arm and didn't let go. Bliss tapped out within seconds of Rousey locking in the armbar.

The guy's drugfucked.

you cant be serious lol.

he smokes marijuana and does psychedelics

if you believe any of those have negative effects on your health...done in moderation.....congrats you buy into the mainstream drugs are bad mmmkayy nerrative lol

Joe Rogan is not, never was, and never will be a fighter. This is all a facade created by him to look tough and cool around fighters. But the truth is, Joe Rogan is a wannabe. He wants to be a fighter but the sad part is he is nowhere near that. So he has to create this little narrative that he’s a martial arts master to the general public. But in reality, the guy couldn’t fight his way out of a kindergarten recess. In short, Joe Rogan is a wanna be goofball who cannot fight for shit. Don’t believe the narrative he’s pushing.

Certified hater right here.

He ain’t some mma prodigy and only has a shallow understanding of many subjects on his podcasts, I’ll admit.

But pretty sure Rogan would destroy you by whatever method he feels like using. And walk away annoyed at the slight inconvenience of it all. haha

As a fighter. I mean 15 years ago in 2003, when he was 35, had crazy time rolling with a who's who in MMA, taekwon do champion, but black belt, etc.

It was a weird cross road for him I imagine. He was making money from broadcasting, tv shows like fear factor etc.

I'm not saying Joe was going to go on some tear but back then drug tests were lax and he could have passed them, he could have had a fight or two.

It's too late now. I remember him calling out Wesley snipes. I think Joe admitted that much that he doesn't react well to getting hit in the face. He knows how dangerous it is, and at that point he was already making money from other ventures.

But I know he has a little regret.

i have pics of ariel helwani fraternising with bryan callen and i made him tell me the secret headliner for ufc 230, rogan will finally settle his beef with gsp

Certified hater right here.

He ain’t some mma prodigy and only has a shallow understanding of many subjects on his podcasts, I’ll admit.

But pretty sure Rogan would destroy you by whatever method he feels like using. And walk away annoyed at the slight inconvenience of it all. haha

than light a joint to feel better lol

This might be the stupidest thread Ive ever seen.

Back