Do you think Joe Rogan is smart?

I bet he think hes smart

and in the end that's all that really matters to joe

Smart at making $$$$....

Rogan Is extremely smart.

He just plays It off these days and generally plays dumb

But It's easy to see through.

It's easy to tell how smart someone Is by how highly they regard Rogan's Intelligence. Most people In threads like this are complete Idiots.

in pure terms of IQ i bet he's probably decently over average, but he's definitely not high IQ. Although he is stoned most of the time. Certainly not an academic.

He seems to be incredibly industrious though.

You all are mixing up different types of measures of "intelligence". I do think that most people who are able to make a career of being famous have some sort of intelligence. It is not random how a guy goes from being comedian to reality tv star to sports commentator to successful podcaster. His name is well known to several diverse groups, not just Sherdoggers.

Some of his comedy that I've heard shows intelligent observation. I wouldn't say he's a great comedian but his comedy would often include "intelligent comedy".

I think fame does go to people's head and he does have serious "know it all syndrome". A wise person definitely knows where to be honest about what they know and don't, rather than always having the answer.

I think drugs and age have affected his intellect over time. Even roids can sort of cloud your brain, especially in the sense of making aggressively excessive statements, trying to dominate conversationally etc.

People are judging his intellect by his focus on superficial things like being an entertainer. I think wisdom and spirituality (i.e. belief that he could have done something more productive with his life) may be lacking but is not a sign of lack of intelligence, especially if he enjoys what he does.

I personally think that he was smart enough that if he had decided to focus on being a scientist or engineer he would have done well.

He's not a stupid person, but. He's not nearly as smart as he thinks he is.

Of course Rogan is smart. His biggest problem is gullibility, not intelligence. He's a bit too open-minded and easily-swayed sometimes.

I listen to him once in a while, and I think he makes sense a lot of the time. Of course, I don't agree with everything he says, but no one agrees with everyone.

I think he is knowledgeable about many things and tries to learn a lot about a variety of topics. Overall though, I think he's pretty intelligent.

A mile wide and an inch deep.

People being obsessed with Rogan being smart or not are most likely less smart than him. So I'm not gonna comment any further.

Been listening to JRE since the early episodes. Hes of average intelligence like most other people, wouldn’t consider to be a smart person. Well at least hes not stupid like Schaub, lol at himof all people being an analyst.

Why is this thread still active? LOL

Joe Rogan is Sathya Sai Baba incarnate. A thousand years Avatar.

Back