Do you think Joe Rogan is smart?

He's much smarter than the average person.

He's also much dumber than most people think he is.

Yeah he's a smart guy. Guy's a multi millionaire and doing a job he loves so nothing dumb about that
George W Bush is a multi millionaire had 8 year's in office and still nobody would call him smart.

He's smarter than average I suppose. I don't agree with his lifestyle comments, where intense physical effort, aiming high, trying to surpass yourself, goal-reaching oriented way of life is the only path to happiness. At least he does seem to come off that way to me.

E-

I think he’s average intelligent guy from Boston who grew up in a really shit household.

Became a stand up comedian and smoking weed and doing a bunch of mind opening substances.

Stand ups are usually social outcasts and open minded thinkers.

I think he’s an average CPU that’s being over clocked and water cooled.

TS, you are mixing up knowledgable with intelligent

Weird question. I certainly disagree a lot with him, I think he tries be an expert in too many topics, he talks shit sometimes but.... Who doesn't?

He is a smart guy. He does have some good stand-up shows.

I might not like him - doesn't mean he is stupid.

He's above average, where the average is very low.

Lol he probably made more $ in one episode of Fear Factor than you'll make in your entire life
We're talking about intelligence. And of course, you have no idea how much money I have.

Everyone thinks they are smarter then they are.
Usually, dumb people and children misjudge their own intelligence.

I listen to him once in a while, and I think he makes sense a lot of the time. Of course, I don't agree with everything he says, but no one agrees with everyone.

I think he is knowledgeable about many things and tries to learn a lot about a variety of topics. Overall though, I think he's pretty intelligent.
I think one of his problems is that he seem to believe the first thing he reads about a subject, that's at least the impression I got from his podcasts. He can be entertaining, but he is certainly not someone I would listen to if I wanted factual information.

Joe is relatively smart and has above average verbal intelligence. When he has a genius on the podcast, like Niel Degrasse Tyson, they make him look simple.

Tyson said a lot of wrong stuff on Rogan 919. Tyson delivers bull shit in a smooth and confident voice and Rogan is wowed. Made both Rogan and Tyson look pretty stupid. See this and this.

Average intellect that knows how to talk. I know some smart people who sound lazy.

Whether joe is right or not, I place him in the smart category because he researches, critically thinks and analyzes it, then gives opinion. And that makes him smart. I can't say the same as shaub.

Back