Do you think James Gunn is a pedo?

Is he a pedo?

• Total voters
You really have to wonder what goes on in his head when he feels the need to make these nasty jokes about children over and over.. The "edgy" excuses doesn't make sense.

Disney had no choice but to fire him. It's fucking Disney. I don't care if Conservatives were behind this recent shedding of light because of his anti Trump views, this is on him and nobody else. If he was a Republican, Liberals would do the exact same.

I don't think characterizing this situation as "someone assumed" he was a pedo is a good characterization. It didn't just come out of nowhere. He made dozens of pedo jokes, dozens. That looks like an obsession. Whether he is or he isn't, he put himself in a bad spot. I don't see you cracking pedo jokes, you don't see me doing it. Want to know why? Normal people don't joke about that shit. Even if you cracked a pedo joke, which I can't see you doing, you wouldn't do it 100 times.
Well, I wasn't mostly referring to him personally, but more the notion that most people in Hollywood or Washington are pedophiles and that pedophiles rule the world. Funny how they supposedly rule the world, yet it seems like every year they pass a new law against it. If you want to know the true rulers of any society, simply ask yourself who you're not allowed to criticize, and well, pedophiles are about the only people left who it's still politically correct to shit on.

Too many people buy into the Alex Jones bullshit. He's literally had people on there claiming that the pedophile elites put children on spaceships for a 20-year journey to Mars where they have child sex colonies. Think about this logically and rationally. Doesn't a 20-year journey defeat the whole purpose? Besides the obvious logistical improbability of the claim.

Are there pedophiles in Hollywood, Washington and other positions of power and wealth? Of course, but I see no evidence that it's more than the general population. I think there are pedophiles in all walks of life. I think it's best to think logically and rationally about these things and not buy into the conspiracies and hysteria whipped up by the mainstream media and charlatans like Jones.

I don't know if he's a pedo but I don't know anyone who makes jokes like that. "A pedo and sailor walk into a bar...". OK that would be harmless. But joking about fucking kids? Who has that in their repertoire?

In general, I think being fired for tweets is bullshit but I'm torn on this one. On one hand they were 6 years ago and he apologized. On the other, they're fucking pedo jokes, multiple pedo jokes.

Haha wow that was a mean tweet, albeit 8 years ago. Yes, Ben is a little too pro-Israel even for me and I'm also pro-Israel.

The guy is smart, and I'm a big fan but sometimes he seems to act a little childish for a lawyer who has had 6 books published. Could be that manlet stature.
How tall is he?

The dude is obviously a hypocritical piece of shit.

'The Crazy World of Arthur Brown'

2d2fvat.gif

Paedogeddon was one of Britain's greatest achievements

This dude is like 52 so his whole 'I was young and dumb' argument is pretty lame. He was in his 40s when he tweeted that shit.

I don't know if he's a pedo but I don't know anyone who makes jokes like that. "A pedo and sailor walk into a bar...". OK that would be harmless. But joking about fucking kids? Who has that in their repertoire?

In general, I think being fired for tweets is bullshit but I'm torn on this one. On one hand they were 6 years ago and he apologized. On the other, they're fucking pedo jokes, multiple pedo jokes.
Thing is if he just made some bad jokes, more people would defend him. I'm as anti pedo as it gets, I think they should all be shot, but jokes are jokes.

I hadn't ever heard about any of this prior to these threads, and looking at the comments he made they don't come off as jokes. They come off like a guy abnormally interested in pedophilia using "lolz just some jokes guyz" as a cover. About 15 years ago I worked with a dude always making "jokes" about underage girls. Everyone on the staff was like the fuck is wrong with you, this shit isn't funny. Then one day I come in and he's gone. Turns out he was dating an underage girl. Wasn't really shocking. This guy might not be a pedo, but it's a damn weird topic to pick to make a LOT of creepy comments about. Obsessing over a topic often shows a certain level of interest in it.

Making pedophile jokes might be tasteless, but it's not indicative of actually being a pedophile.

Making pedophile jokes might be tasteless, but it's not indicative of actually being a pedophile.
If someone makes one or two, you might think hmm. Guess he just has a weird sense of humor. A bunch of them, and many not even jokes? Just outright statements supporting pedophilia. No punchline. You could be forgiven for thinking hmm, maybe that guy is just fucked up.

If someone makes one or two, you might think hmm. Guess he just has a weird sense of humor. A bunch of them, and many not even jokes? Just outright statements supporting pedophilia. No punchline. You could be forgiven for thinking hmm, maybe that guy is just fucked up.

Maybe he is. But he hasn't been accused of touching a child as far as I'm aware.

My roommate and I have a running joke about how she "peaked at 12". One night, we were drinking at a bar and she told me she peaked at 12. She had the same size tits, the same fat ass, and was 40 pounds lighter. It's become an inside joke. Does that mean she or I'm into 12 year olds? Of course not. It's a joke.

A dude making jokes about 12 year old boys' assholes doesn't mean he's into 12 year old boys. It means he has a juvenile sense of humor. Most people do.

you can understand the heat he gets, the guy walks around ambushing people with sociopolitical debates and clips everyone who can't think of something smart to equate destruction of that issue

other highlights include

ethnic cleansing of Palestinians aside, he might be a fun Law Grad buddy?

Wow, what a c u n t.

No, the tweet, I got Jewish friends and I respect their seige mentality forms their opinions but that shit is too much. The Israelis have been banning the import of concrete to gaza for ever. They literally prevent building there as much as they can and occasionally bulldoze it too.

Maybe he is. But he hasn't been accused of touching a child as far as I'm aware.

My roommate and I have a running joke about how she "peaked at 12". One night, we were drinking at a bar and she told me she peaked at 12. She had the same size tits, the same fat ass, and was 40 pounds lighter. It's become an inside joke. Does that mean she or I'm into 12 year olds? Of course not. It's a joke.

A dude making jokes about 12 year old boys' assholes doesn't mean he's into 12 year old boys. It means he has a juvenile sense of humor. Most people do.
@fbi get his hard drive

My roommate and I have a running joke about how she "peaked at 12". One night, we were drinking at a bar and she told me

<{dootch}>
my client will not be taking any further questions

his hair looks fucking stupid, so ill say yes.

Back