Do you think James Gunn is a pedo?

Is he a pedo?

• Total voters
You do get though, that it's not an offhand joke or two. It's hundreds of comments supporting pedophilia and talking about how great banging little kids is. Most of them are just that, comments with no setup, no punchline.

Do you think we live in a world where you can say anything with zero repercussions? Because we don't and never have. If you made hundreds of pedo comments in front of your boss and your entire company, don't you think it's likely you'd get fired? Because that's all that happened to him. Nobody is putting the guy in prison.

I like how people say he says jokes and that makes it ok. do people not realize alot of people say jokes and that doesn't excuse when somethings not a joke

The guy in the op vid is super annoying. Gunn makes jokes. Whether they are funny or not, he shouldn't be punished for them.

If there's actually evidence that he's harming kids then arrest him. Otherwise leave him alone.

And stop giving that video views. That guy's a piece of shit

im sure alot of pedos tell jokes, by your logic its ok because they tell jokes

He seriously looks like a person actively thinking about the subject matter of his tweets in this photo.
He looks like Jared, but with an art degree

james-gunn-1.jpg

jared-fogle.jpg

The guy in the op vid is super annoying. Gunn makes jokes. Whether they are funny or not, he shouldn't be punished for them.

If there's actually evidence that he's harming kids then arrest him. Otherwise leave him alone.

And stop giving that video views. That guy's a piece of shit
If i made those jokes I’d be fired immediately.

If i made those jokes I’d be fired immediately.
Even one of those comments, made publicly, would get any of us fired. And this dude has so many people are making collages of them

Even one of those comments, made publicly, would get any of us fired. And this dude has so many people are making collages of them
That’s why I’m surprised people are defending him. He wasn’t arrested or fined. He’s free to say those things. But there consequences.

Pedo-ish jokes aren’t all you ever throw out there tho. Your tick bag is much more diverse than that.

This dude is all pedo comments. There’s a pattern there imo that’s.. suspect
To be fair, he did throw in a few tranny jokes as well.

That’s why I’m surprised people are defending him. He wasn’t arrested or fined. He’s free to say those things. But there consequences.
Same here. It's baffling. People are yet again pulling the freedom of speech card.

That doesn't mean there aren't any repercussions for speech. We have literally never lived in a culture where that was true. There's no good old days to go back to, where you could say anything with no consequences.

Back