Do you think James Gunn is a pedo?

Is he a pedo?

• Total voters
eh,

But its weird as fuck you would focus that much on pedo jokes its like bruh <puh-lease75>

Not sure I follow that logic at all or indeed what it actually has to do with my post.

I dont feel like explaining it. Lots of posts today but i liked your post but it fell short when discussing james gunn and what he did

I skimmed the vid, but as someone who also stoops to pedo jokes I don't really see a problem. If he was tweeting pics of his asshole to underage kids then obviously there'd be cause for concern

Pedo-ish jokes aren’t all you ever throw out there tho. Your tick bag is much more diverse than that.

This dude is all pedo comments. There’s a pattern there imo that’s.. suspect

If you're in doubt, check that picture with dozens of tweets on it.

Why are toddlers in sexual situations something that comes up dozens upon dozens of time in this guy's mind. It betrays something. The tweets weren't funny, there was no joke anywhere. Very probable pedo imo.

Why are toddlers in sexual situations something that comes up dozens upon dozens of time in this guy's mind. It betrays something. The tweets weren't funny, there was no joke anywhere. Very probable pedo imo.

Agreed. It’s just really bizarre imo. If I knew someone like that irl, I would immediately think something was up with dude based on him always reaching for that ‘theme’ when trying to crack a joke.

Exactly what audience "gets it?" Who finds child sex jokes funny? You might claim there is an audience for child sex jokes but I don't know a single person that would find that funny, not one. Even hard core criminals with no qualms about almost anything will kill you for that shit in prison. So I'm not sure who this audience is you refer to. NAMBLA?

Well, I'm not saying they are funny but there are people out there that thinks nothing should be off limits to joke about. I do agree with that part. What I find funny some may not and vice versa.

I think he was more trolling and just saying thing outrageous. I remember in the 90s, Sebastian Bach wore a t-shirt on TV that said "AIDS Kills :eek::eek::eek:s Dead". Some people were offended, some people chuckled. I'm not going to police what people say and or get offended over.

If you don't like it, move on. I don't want people to police what others say. Now if he was serious and wasn't joking, that's an entirely different matter. Still, I think it was just "4chan" style of humor trying to be offensive.

what pic do you refer too? james posted pics to go with these?

Well, I'm not saying they are funny but there are people out there that thinks nothing should be off limits to joke about. I do agree with that part. What I find funny some may not and vice versa.

I think he was more trolling and just saying thing outrageous. I remember in the 90s, Sebastian Bach wore a t-shirt on TV that said "AIDS Kills :eek::eek::eek:s Dead". Some people were offended, some people chuckled. I'm not going to police what people say and or get offended over.

If you don't like it, move on. I don't want people to police what others say. Now if he was serious and wasn't joking, that's an entirely different matter. Still, I think it was just "4chan" style of humor trying to be offensive.

I get what you are saying but his employer didn't seem to like it much. Free speech is important but sometimes there is a price to pay when you get too edgy. I've said it before, Roseanne was fired for making a Planet of the Apes joke and I am more offended by the child sex jokes than the Planet of the Apes joke. I find it far more offensive.

honestly? yes. these hollywood big shots are weird and sinister as fuck. dude makes like hundreds of references to sexual acts with kids disguised as jokes? im sure they are coming from a vile place

I get what you are saying but his employer didn't seem to like it much. Free speech is important but sometimes there is a price to pay when you get too edgy. I've said it before, Roseanne was fired for making a Planet of the Apes joke and I am more offended by the child sex jokes than the Planet of the Apes joke. I find it far more offensive.

I get that. You have a right to be offended but even if you disagree with the "jokes", Gunn has the right to offend.

Speech has consequences and Gunn was in a free association with Disney. They had a right to fire him.

What I don't want is where we get to a point where we can't say anything because SOMEONE is going to be offended. And going further, laws put into place to prevent people from saying certain things such as the case in Canada and the UK.

I get that. You have a right to be offended but even if you disagree with the "jokes", Gunn has the right to offend.

Speech has consequences and Gunn was in a free association with Disney. They had a right to fire him.

What I don't want is where we get to a point where we can't say anything because SOMEONE is going to be offended. And going further, laws put into place to prevent people from saying certain things such as the case in Canada and the UK.

I have no disagreement with your thoughts on this. Free speech is important, laws to censor free speech tend to be bad.

Boom! great post.

I had a conversation with a buddy at work that said he wanted to defend him because he did comedy in his films so he felt he was joking and my response to him was not unlike yours, that if he gave the audience context in which his joke came from people would give him more slack. but when you blatantly say things that are really offensive, you cant defend yourself.

ill air on the side of caution and say hes a sick fuck
Exactly. I'm not averse to really dark humor when it's done right. But even the darkest filthiest comedian wouldn't just say lolz kids get raped. Boy scouts give me erections. I want to bang little kids. These ARENT JOKES.

They're just disturbing statements.

On Friday, Sean Gunn retweeted a profile in which James Gunn talked about his questionable jokes and tweets from earlier in his life, and how he’d grown as a person away from the need to do that, largely thanks to his work with Marvel.

And on Saturday, he discussed how James Gunn had changed across his life and career, specifically because of his work within the Marvel Cinematic Universe and the “Guardians” movies.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...rdians-actor-those-movies-made-042914122.html

This sounds like he was a fucked up person before marvel. Probably liked kids would be my guess
How are you gonna play that card about shit you said in your forties lmao. I say the same thing about myself and shit I did in my twenties.

Still knew better than to make pedo comments nonstop then. You're right I bet there's more going on here than we know about. I don't buy that you make hundreds of comments like that, at that advanced of an age, just because. Maybe he was even molested himself or something, and didn't know how to open a dialogue about it. Who knows. That shit is weird and comes from something in his life being off though.

for sure, and I would argue every slice of Dark Comedy could be redirected and turned into some seriously heavy psychological realism in the hands of certain storytellers, being shot is either Kat Williams funny or it's a horrific and tragic scene from a gritty TV show or its some true story that never fit into anyone's category

either way our experience of events varies and deserves its own weight in countless contexts, that's why dark humor is so tough to place, and even dramatic reenactment falls under fire by audiences who make their case as to why they didn't need surprise rape scenes in their favorite movies, all media and all artistic expression can traumatize and/or disrupt, the only determination people should make here is whether the employer should control that expression from their employees, or whether Twitter should ____ or comedy should _____ dictate your terms absolutely, but don't tell me any of these representations are black/white in the interpretive context, any reference can be just as traumatizing given the imagery
It's not even the subject matter per se. Comedians joke about dead babies, genocide, etc. It's tye sheer volume of the comments. I've never seen a comedian make that many comments about one offensive topic. At best it's stupid and insensitive.

If there was a comedian out there tweeting nonstop about touching kids, raping women, hating the Jews, whatever, I don't think people would say they're just joking. It's part of their job.

That degree of fixation on a disturbing topic is the issue. I know people that are really into forensic investigation shows. But if all they talked about was the best way to hide a body 24/7 I'd be like hmm, not gonna hang out with Mark anymore. Just in case. Because that's a fucking weird fixation to have.

Here's a sample sheet. Keep in mind, he deleted over 10,000 posts.

DiiVF4kXUAAJLWr.jpg
A guy who looks like a child diddler has a rampant amount of pedo thoughts (jokes) on his mind. Never would've guessed.

He's probably on a steady diet of Subway sandwiches.

james-gunn-1.jpg

The guy in the op vid is super annoying. Gunn makes jokes. Whether they are funny or not, he shouldn't be punished for them.

If there's actually evidence that he's harming kids then arrest him. Otherwise leave him alone.

And stop giving that video views. That guy's a piece of shit

The guy in the op vid is super annoying. Gunn makes jokes. Whether they are funny or not, he shouldn't be punished for them.

If there's actually evidence that he's harming kids then arrest him. Otherwise leave him alone.

And stop giving that video views. That guy's a piece of shit
You do get though, that it's not an offhand joke or two. It's hundreds of comments supporting pedophilia and talking about how great banging little kids is. Most of them are just that, comments with no setup, no punchline.

Do you think we live in a world where you can say anything with zero repercussions? Because we don't and never have. If you made hundreds of pedo comments in front of your boss and your entire company, don't you think it's likely you'd get fired? Because that's all that happened to him. Nobody is putting the guy in prison.

A guy who looks like a child diddler has a rampant amount of pedo thoughts (jokes) on his mind. Never would've guessed.

He's probably on a steady diet of Subway sandwiches.

james-gunn-1.jpg

He seriously looks like a person actively thinking about the subject matter of his tweets in this photo.

How are you gonna play that card about shit you said in your forties lmao. I say the same thing about myself and shit I did in my twenties.

Still knew better than to make pedo comments nonstop then. You're right I bet there's more going on here than we know about. I don't buy that you make hundreds of comments like that, at that advanced of an age, just because. Maybe he was even molested himself or something, and didn't know how to open a dialogue about it. Who knows. That shit is weird and comes from something in his life being off though.

just found this as a movie he produced

A very sexy naive girl visits a hermit-like older gentleman. It is a very awkward encounter.
MV5BNDAyYjljZWMtODRmYS00ZDAxLWI2ODMtZGIxZTgwNDBlNjE4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjI2ODk0MDQ@._V1_.jpg

Back