Is he a pedo?

• Total voters

Hogey

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

Video shows Gunn making weird tweets

What do you think?

Funny how Gunn was saying Ben Shapiro is garbage just day before yesterday.

You guys remember in the 90's when we all wanted to be famous? Jesus man, Hollywood is such a shit show of the worst people. Bunch of fucking losers who took their inner hate out on people they thought they could bully all while spewing trash to us and telling us how important it is. Sad!

That being said
he-had-a-rare-amicable-hollywood-divorce-1495468901.jpg

Fuck this guy

He has a face that you just want to punch.

I skimmed the vid, but as someone who also stoops to pedo jokes I don't really see a problem. If he was tweeting pics of his asshole to underage kids then obviously there'd be cause for concern

The elite circles in Hollywood as well as Washington are awash in pedophiles. Maybe Gunn is or isn't but I would lean to the side of yes.

That video shows a sick sense of humour and really nothing else. And Ben Shapiro IS garbage. Regardless of whether or not this guy is a pedo.

Given his tweets and the way he looks how could anyone think he isn't?

That video shows a sick sense of humour and really nothing else. And Ben Shapiro IS garbage. Regardless of whether or not this guy is a pedo.
Why is Shapiro garbage, did he hurt your feelings?

you can understand the heat he gets, the guy walks around ambushing people with sociopolitical debates and clips everyone who can't think of something smart to equate destruction of that issue

other highlights include

ethnic cleansing of Palestinians aside, he might be a fun Law Grad buddy?

He has different views than him so therefore he’s garbage. Lol the mentality of some people is hilarious.

you can understand the heat he gets, the guy walks around ambushing people with sociopolitical debates and clips everyone who can't think of something smart to equate destruction of that issue

other highlights include

ethnic cleansing of Palestinians aside, he might be a fun Law Grad buddy?

Haha wow that was a mean tweet, albeit 8 years ago. Yes, Ben is a little too pro-Israel even for me and I'm also pro-Israel.

The guy is smart, and I'm a big fan but sometimes he seems to act a little childish for a lawyer who has had 6 books published. Could be that manlet stature.

Last edited:
Haha wow that was a mean tweet, albeit 8 years ago. Yes, Ben is a little pro-Israel even for me and I'm also pro-Israel.

The guy is smart, and I'm a big fan but sometimes he seems to act a little childish for a lawyer who has had 6 books published. Could be that manlet stature.

I chalk it up to aggressive marketing, same as Milo and and Jones

Don't know who he is but i'm just gonna go ahead and condemn him anyway.

Back