Do you think hendricks beat GSP?

Big fan if GSP, but no, he should have lost that on the scorecards.

Pride style scoring, yes. UFC 10-point system, no. 1,3,5 GSP.

Never will be able to know how someone can give the first to GSP. You have to like him way too much.

What GSP did in the first - he got a TD

What Hendricks did - got a TD, landed hard shots, was beating GSP on the clinch with elbows

GSP won rounds 1 3 and 5.

Hendricks certianly may have done more damage but fights are not and have never been scored based on damage.

If I remember the fight correctly gsp won rounds 3 & 5 , Hendrix won 2 & 4 no question .
It was round 1 that was super close , Hendrix landed a few shots and gsp had a close guillotine choke , to me that was the split round .
When it was over it felt like Hendrix won because he smacked gsp around in the rounds he won but I watched it again the next day & I felt it was super close
Yea its always the first round that gets debated, but i think henrdricks won it. GSP didnt do anything in that round except for land the TD and guillotine that hendricks got up from pretty quickly. Hendricks hit him with some hard shots in that round and rocked him also if i remember right.

Perhaps Hendricks would have won if they scored it the way PRIDE scored the fight, by judging the fight in its entirety

There's no perhaps in terms of who won the fight if it was judged in terms of its entirety. GSP got battered.

GSP won.

Get over it.

I had it 48-47 for Hendricks in a very close fight. To call it a robbery is either trolling or outright stupidity. The GSP hate on Sherdog is strong.

Just a debate my friend, calm down.

giphy.gif

overall yes, but with the 10 pt must system its possible gsp won, hendro just won his rounds far more

The first round was close, but if anyone did more it was definitely Hendricks so he should have won 48-47.

I had GSP winning 48-47

But that first round was really close.

Meh, it's a coin flip. Don't care for either one. Both are point fighters. USADA Hendricks looks terrible, and we haven't seen USADA GSP.

I had it 48-47 for Hendricks in a very close fight. To call it a robbery is either trolling or outright stupidity. The GSP hate on Sherdog is strong.

It was a robbery.

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/4707/Georges-St-Pierre-vs-Johny-Hendricks

All 16 major media outlets scored the fight for Hendricks. Why do you think that is? If it were an even fight don't you think at least a couple of them would have scored it for St. Pierre ?

It's like flipping a coin and landing on heads 16 times in a row. It's extremely unlikely to say the least.

Watching it live I thought Hendricks beat the living shit out of gsp but on the second playback I had gsp winning.

Back