Do you think Donald Cerrone will ever be champion?

Seems like no. Would have been been a fun champ to get behind but it seems like that ship sailed without him.

Joe Rogan might have a chat with him soon......but it’ll fall on deaf ears so uncle Dana will “Chuck” him

Window+closing.jpg

no but hes probably the best that didnt win a title. tons of great wins. most active fighter

Huge Cowboy fan, always will be. Hate to say it though don't see him being champ anymore especially with the damage he has accumulated recently.

If you can beat him you deserve a top 5 fight

no. i don't think he even cares, to be honest. guy just wants to get paid. can't blame him.

I don't think so. If he was ever going to be champ that time has passed IMO. He's reached a point in his career where he'll always be one of the top guys, but always just falls short when it's the big one.

He's still young. Plenty of time to shore up his weaknesses

No. He’s always been a high level gatekeeper. Exciting fighter but incomplete

I don't ever seeing him beat top 5 guys and never did. He has exciting fights against ok opposition abd never wins fights that actually should matter. His welterweight run was very weak imo and jorge was his first legit test.
Exciting guy for sure though

He is already has the Budweiser Belt
Domestic beer Champ

I don't think so. I really had high hopes for him riding that win streak, going into the RDA fight. We all know what happened<mma1> Regardless, I'm a fan for life<{JustBleed}>

Cowboy has had a great career, but he's simply not a championship level fighter. He had 3 cracks at a WEC title (2 against Benson, 1 against Varner) and 1 crack at a UFC title (RDA), but he lost all 4 fights and was finished in 2 of them.

He's always been just a notch below championship caliber, which is fine. Like I said, the guy has had a great career.

No and he should have never went to WW. He was very lose to a second titleshot at LW and a fight with Conor.

Back