Do you think Donald Cerrone will ever be champion?

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
All the ups and downs he had, does he has what it take to be Champion based on his skills?

Cowboy is done. What are you talking about.

very highly unlikely, people making their UFC debut are running thru cowboy at this point.

TXY2i6gQRixG6DrVBsAK_no_no_Accent_Beauty

Probably not, but the dude could lose 5 in a row and not get cut.

No, but he'll still give us some solid fights. He'll always be a Just Bleed and POTN champion.

It's not looking good.. & that liver is a weak spot.

That said... he might fight 5 times in 2018 & be right back up there for a title shot... lol... so who knowz.

Doesn't seem likely at this point but he has name value so he could get a fight if someone pulls out of a title shot.

No, had talent but not the right mentality to win on the biggest stage.

Even after his massive win streak was snapped by RDA I thought he could still make a run at the title and he probably could have staked a claim right after Eddie won the belt but he won't ever win a title at 170 and was lucky he got as far as he did. I think he could still get a shot at 155 despite all the bullshit going on in that division atm but he isn't going to be champ at WW.

Heavens no. You'll find his pic next to the definition of gatekeeper

He has the skills, but he crumbles mentally. Seems to get worse the older he gets. He should work on his mental game instead of drinking Budweiser. Plus, he thinks he is an actor now. Ive always been a big fan and hope he gets his shit together.

Last edited:
Nope. That ship done sailed away with an RDA liver kick.

Nobut he will continue to put on great fights for a while yet.

Back