Do you think Conor will man up and address the situation at UFC 223 ?

lol you need to insult someone who is making a point? you immature little pickle puffer. when has he missed weight? because he went up two weight classes and lost it means he fights manlets? what about your other champ TJ? now that's fighting a manlet

I rooted against that cocky mother fucker every fight. but conor has proved me and every one of you wrong when he clearly won against everyone but nate. he is no pussy and you all know it. sure its frustraiting for him not to defend. but id go with the he is greedy and waiting on the right risk/reward fight. he knows he is at the top of the mountain and every fight is a huge challenge. what casual knows who kabib or ferguson is? so there isn't much money for him. but maybe if he does come in the ring and hype the winner of them two people will ge interested.

You seem to forget Conor is the LW champ one of the burdens of holding a belt is you no longer get the opportunity to really pick and choose it's always usually either 1 or 2 doesn't matter if casuals know them or not besides they're there to see Conor not the other guy and it's the promotions job to excite the fans along with the fighters.

Conor not showing up to watch 1 & 2 fight for whatever LW belt they gonna be fighting for will just go to show how completely intimidated by his own LW division he is....

He's going to fight Nate like most of us not in love with him been predicting for years.

He's getting stripped week of 223 to build hype for real fighters (tony and khabib) so I don't care what he does after that anyway. Let Nate and him hold their clown show I'll watch Nate beat his ass a third time.

I think he's more enjoying hia new found riches and taking some well deserved time with his young child. I'm not really a Conor fan, and I'd rather him be fighting but to say he's not because he's scared is laughable.

He's terrified.

As you said he's enjoying his new riches, but those riches depends on his image and brand. If he gets demolished by Ferg or Khabib he loses it all. That's what he's scared of. If he fights either of those guys he'll be left with no belts and an ass whooping. That's why he's ducking.

He's talked himself up so much that he'd rather run with the belt and his made up image for the rest of his life than actually fight. He's backed himself into a corner and there's no choice but to run.

He's terrified.

As you said he's enjoying his new riches, but those riches depends on his image and brand. If he gets demolished by Ferg or Khabib he loses it all. That's what he's scared of. If he fights either of those guys he'll be left with no belts and an ass whooping. That's why he's ducking.

He's talked himself up so much that he'd rather run with the belt and his made up image for the rest of his life than actually fight.
That's a good shout, hadn't looked at it that way. Although after he lost to Diaz, he arguably got more famous than he was before.

Didn't get past "Will Conor man up" before a resounding "NO" is the obvious answer. What follows the word "up" is irrelevant.

That's a good shout, hadn't looked at it that way. Although after he lost to Diaz, he arguably got more famous than he was before.

"Fought inefficient" [aka no cardio]
"Nate was tree times da size"

Wasn't for the belt either so no big loss, and he had his all excuses lined up and ready.

"Fought inefficient" [aka no cardio]
"Nate was tree times da size"

Wasn't for the belt either so no big loss, and he had his all excuses lined up and ready.
He flipped it round better than Jones with a suspect drug test. I made a post a while ago, essentially saying we'll never get Nate - Conor III because Conor wouldn't be able to spin that loss. At the moment, he's managed to (fairly successfully) push the narrative that Nate beat him 'when he wasn't prepared', then Conor won when conditions were even. He couldn't handle the trilogy being 2-1 to Nate so we'll never see that fight.

Hope he shows up and gets a surprise OOC USADA visit back in the locker room...

Hope he shows up and gets a surprise OOC USADA visit back in the locker room...

Conor would love it if he popped!

ANYTHING to get out of a fight.

He'd be sidelined for at least a year, not defend, and blame it on tainted supplements or haters "who conspired to take him down". Fucker would pay Tonya Harding to break his own legs.

Imo they are planing this show;
They will make it look like he is there to support Artem but after the winner of Tony vs Khabib they will throw him somewhere to the cage just to promote the next fight

him being there seems like a good sign that he's expecting to fight one of them.

i think it all depends on how contract negotiations go within the next months.

Imo they are planing this show;
They will make it look like he is there to support Artem but after the winner of Tony vs Khabib they will throw him somewhere to the cage just to promote the next fight
probably this

He's going to fight Nate like most of us not in love with him been predicting for years.

He's getting stripped week of 223 to build hype for real fighters (tony and khabib) so I don't care what he does after that anyway. Let Nate and him hold their clown show I'll watch Nate beat his ass a third time.
I dunno why you're so convinced of this.. lol

He'll fight one of those two. These people are not stupid, they're smart business men who consider every possible angle. and the only move that can be made at the moment Is defending.

Imagine showing up to the event to support the worst male fighter on the roster, same level as CM Punk is Lobov. Must be embarrassing.

Back