Do you think Conor will man up and address the situation at UFC 223 ?

tenor.gif

Cause he is ? He's ran from Tony Ferguson for a very long time...
Dont think you got my point, we can see that and are annoyed by it but the majority of people (Casuals as we like to call them) do not see it. They see him making money and 'living the dream' and believe the BS.

As far as MMA Champs go, he is a pussy.
I think he's more enjoying hia new found riches and taking some well deserved time with his young child. I'm not really a Conor fan, and I'd rather him be fighting but to say he's not because he's scared is laughable.

I think he's more enjoying hia new found riches and taking some well deserved time with his young child. I'm not really a Conor fan, and I'd rather him be fighting but to say he's not because he's scared is laughable.

Edit : I fully believe he should either give up that belt or be stripped if he's not gonma defend it.

He sure acts like he is scared....
I, as well as MANY other MMA fans, could give two fucks about his money. That is a Nut Hugger thing to care about.
The guy refuses to defend while healthy. That is a Pussy of a Champ.

Conor has nothing to do with it. UFC doesn't want to strip him unless Khabib vs Ferguson happens this time for real. If they did it before there might be no champion at LW.

He sure acts like he is scared....
I, as well as MANY other MMA fans, could give two fucks about his money. That is a Nut Hugger thing to care about.
The guy refuses to defend while healthy. That is a Pussy of a Champ.
But these fighters are here to get paid bro. Why get punched in the face for $1m when you can make them pay you $10m. It's not like people won't tune in if he does fight again. I agree, the belt is a problem, there's no way he should still be champ, but that's on the UFC, not McGregor.

He'll be at ringside, but as soon as the winner calls him out he'll jump behind some large security guys and do the old 'let me at him. Let me at him!', knowing full well there's a 7 foot hight and 8 foot wide wall of big black dudes between him and Tferg or Khabib. Then he'll get on instagram and mouth off about how lucky they were he didn't get through.
View attachment 346781

that picture is seriously disturbing for some reason !! making me queezy bruhh

I rooted against that cocky mother fucker every fight. but conor has proved me and every one of you wrong when he clearly won against everyone but nate. he is no pussy and you all know it. sure its frustraiting for him not to defend. but id go with the he is greedy and waiting on the right risk/reward fight. he knows he is at the top of the mountain and every fight is a huge challenge. what casual knows who kabib or ferguson is? so there isn't much money for him. but maybe if he does come in the ring and hype the winner of them two people will ge interested.

He's a fucking coward whose livelihood revolves around the lie that he's actually a champ and done something in the sport other than con millions of retards into thinking he's the second coming. Matt Serra and Forest Griffin have more legitimacy than this con artist cause they at least defended their belt.

Good luck seeing this psychopath own up to anything. He'll just double down on his persona that he's the real two weight world champ and blah blah blah.

And don't get it twisted, he'll take this persona to his grave. For the rest of his life he'll be at parties and bbq's telling everyone that he's this and he's that. Sort of how has-beens in their 40's constantly reminisce about the "glory days" of high school football to everyone, except unlike Conor those guys actually did something once.

Last edited:
Conor will have the opportunity to change the growing negative narrative about him by just showing up and showing he's not Conor Duck and he does want back into a cage with LW's again.

He'll be at ringside, but as soon as the winner calls him out he'll jump behind some large security guys and do the old 'let me at him. Let me at him!', knowing full well there's a 7 foot hight and 8 foot wide wall of big black dudes between him and Tferg or Khabib. Then he'll get on instagram and mouth off about how lucky they were he didn't get through.
View attachment 346781
This is likely what will happen

That pic is horrifying though

I rooted against that cocky mother fucker every fight. but conor has proved me and every one of you wrong when he clearly won against everyone but nate. he is no pussy and you all know it. sure its frustraiting for him not to defend. but id go with the he is greedy and waiting on the right risk/reward fight. he knows he is at the top of the mountain and every fight is a huge challenge. what casual knows who kabib or ferguson is? so there isn't much money for him. but maybe if he does come in the ring and hype the winner of them two people will ge interested.
He’s a pussy fighting manlets.. when is the last time he beat someone not the size of a junior high school kid? He likes to pick and choose his fights and he runs his mouth like a drunken bar pussy but, I guess that’s why all you cum guzzling cock boys like him so much.

Back