Do you think Conor can beat Brian Ortega in a 5-round fight?

Khabib and Frankie are the tough matchups for Conor. Guys who can keep a fast pace and keep taking him down. Ortega is not a wrestler. The threat of a submission is there in the clinch yeah. But Conor is going to keep his distance and destroy Ortega standing. If it gets close to the cage in the clinch, Conor is a lot bigger than Cub. He's not going to just get choked out standing. Please... Cub is closer to 5'5 and Ortega is a tall 5'8.

Yep, that's the exact kind of fighter that Conor doesn't wanna be going against for 5 rounds either.

Ortega takes this fight. Conor can't finish him...once he slows down, Ortega finishes him Nate Diaz style.
How are you determining Conor can’t finish him?

People who are picking Ortega are crazy. Frankie and Con

Cub is a much smaller man that Conor. Conor can stay at a further distance and land punches before Ortega can get close enough to Conor's neck.
Your acting like Conor has some god level striking and that no one can touch him. He got rocked by Nate Diaz for ffs!?
Your responding to every post that disagrees with you using blind logic, now I am really convinced your trolling bud, or sadly still living in the delusion that the Chicken King is still a fighter.

Your acting like Conor has some god level striking and that no one can touch him. He got rocked by Nate Diaz for ffs!?
Your responding to every post that disagrees with you using blind logic, now I am really convinced your trolling bud, or sadly still living in the delusion that the Chicken King is still a fighter.
Conor has god level striking and you're acting like Diaz is some bum boxer off the street
How else do you fucking think Conor made that deep into MMA?
With his striking

Hmmm no Conor striking is too good, he would do to Ortega, what Ortega did to Frankie. And I STILL think Frankie could have beat Conor

Well yeah, you get my point. I wasn't gonna look up his record just to make a pin-point accurate statement.

The gist of it is he hasn't fought in a while, and the mma-community has a short memory.

"Could Conor defeat a bum who is sleeping on the street and unaware of Conor?"

"No chance"

"I think Conor gasses"

"Conor dosent have the power to put the bum away"
It is sad, this is Sherdog today. But is ok, this is the same people crying when his favorite fighter was ktfo by the GOAT.

Any idiot who says Ortega should delete their account. He doesnt have the TDD threat or standup to beat Conor.

Fucking :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s dont know shit, outside of bashing on Conor.

Why would he need TDD threat to take Conor down lol? All he needs is TD threat. You make a oopsie lol. I do agree with you though

Yes, but it being 5 rounds would help Ortega a lot.

Ortega has a solid chin, great cardio, good stand-up, excellent submission, and is a big fighter at 145. He's pretty much a nightmarish match-up for Conor.

Do you think Conor can beat Brian Ortega in a 5-round fight?

conor would tap easy. there no way conor would stop any takedowns and tap machine would be a thing again.

Assuming he can make 145 still, Conor wins easily.

Ortega is an amazing grappler but he isn't taking Conor down, and the skill gap on the feet is way too much.

He basically has the style of a Diaz brother, but his boxing is nowhere near theirs and he is much smaller.

Ortega is one of my favorite fighters, but I don't see how he beats Conor IF Conor makes 145 without killing him self.

conor couldnt care less about tdd so brian would have conor on his back so fast it not even be funny.

Lol at Ortega doing what Diaz and Alvarez couldn’t
Mcgregor beats him up

Back