Do you think brad Pitt is a good actor?

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
He's been in great movies, but is he actually a good actor?

Hes good but not great. He has had shit movies like Mr and Mrs Smith but then has done things like Fight Club,Inglorious Basterds, Fury, Troy, Curious Case of Benjamin Button,etc.

Last edited:
He is kind of like Keanu Reeves to me. Put in the right roles and they shine but try and stretch them out of those roles and they are very wooden. Brad has more range than Keanu though.

Yes. He has some damn good roles.

He is especially good when you have him in a role outside of suave, handsome guy.

He's nothing special.

But in some roles he's good.

Not really, tbh. Not saying he's shitty but I wouldn't consider him a good actor. Average. He was great in Seven and Fight Club, I'll give him that. And Snatch!!!

IdleBoringFirebelliedtoad.gif

Damn good!

Ironically he’s actually underrated when it comes to his acting skills, because he became such a huge megastar. Similar to Tom Cruise.

He’s got chops

Good, gets by on his looks to a degree, but he has range and talent. I think it's more that a lot of the stuff he's cast in isn't challenging.

So so.

Obviously he is successful because of his looks not his acting talent, though you can say the same for most film stars.

I don't think he is no, not even really a solidly good one. I mean he's better than like Paul Walker (for guys known for looks), but is he on par w/ Ryan Gosling? I wouldn't say so

seriously, what's his actual best acting job? I'd argue Legends of the Fall, although I haven't seen Benjamin Button so fairly I can't speak on that

Back