Do you think Barao has one last run left in him?

What's up with that "question" icon on the thread? Isn't the question mark enough for people to understand?

And no, Barão is done.

No, especially if he stays at Nova Unao. Nothing against NU, but they will keep doing the same there, which at this point everyone knows it is not working, except for Pederneiras. If he were to move to some other camp (Matt Hume is always an excellent idea), I can imagine a Barao 2.0
He's been at ATT for a while.

No chance! He's gotta go to a different organization to be successful.

I wish the USADA would allow post-USADA fighters who didn't perform so well the ability to use it lol.

Barao lost to Dillashaw over a year before USADA started testing. Their second fight was only a few weeks after they started testing, so technically he lost two fights, badly, before USADA was a factor. You can't blame all drops in performance on PEDs.

He's been at ATT for a while.

Thanks for the info. So, since he moved, he has lost three in a row? Wow, that is terrible.

ATT is not know for their amount of champs, unfortunately for Barao...

If there is ever a definition of taking ones sole, TJ did it...twice.

Barao lost to Dillashaw over a year before USADA started testing. Their second fight was only a few weeks after they started testing, so technically he lost two fights, badly, before USADA was a factor. You can't blame all drops in performance on PEDs.

That camp never seems to evolve. When another camp/fighter figures out their weaknesses they look helpless and lose. It is almost as if Renan and Jose should go to different camps and try to add to their arsenals.

Guy looked like he was going to be the Jose Aldo of BW for a minute there. Anyone who sends Faber packing is a good person.

Why couldn't he lose his belt to the GOAT Dom instead of that TAM assclown TJ?

<{cruzshake}>

<2>

I think Dom would rather have analyst headphones on than fight.

Back