Do you take Pre-workout supplements?

Take Pro Jym protein powder . Take Pre Jym and Post Jym also .

I have tried taking caffeine (upwards of 500mg), 2 excedrins(500mg aspirin/500mg tylenol/130mg caffeine per 2), melatonin(I have recently started taking 20-40mg pills-20mg per pill---boosts GH and NADH recycling), some days I also take ~5g micronized creatine+7.5g D-ribose...I also take 1g NMN...

I also take 1g of mel.ato.nin topically daily.

I’ve done it. After 6 years of preworkout every day I’ve gone past two weeks without it and have slowed down maybe 10 percent but confident it’ll be better long term

Not sure what you mean by workout exactly but personally what tends to up my abilities to push myself further with running and burpee sessions is just a small cup of strong black coffee with some oat milk about half hour before, sometimes I take some ginseng too. Bananas are also great to eat about an hour before workout for potassium and magnesium, they also work great post workout.

Just curious because I just begun taking Noxipro by CTD labs and I love it.

The extra focus and energy is terrific. Any one have anything bad to say about pre workouts?

Ever since the mandates and experimental drug, there's been a growing number of heart attacks, strokes, cardiac and other issues mysteriously?

I don't fuck with pre. It's rubbish and over priced. Drink coffee or matcha. It's natural and not going to stress or hurt you.

Tried it only a handful of times.
Makes me super jittery and destroys my belly.
Also tried sparring with it once. Might have just been a bad but my timing was really fuckin off. Haven't try since.

Yes I take PWOs. I need that kick in the butt Stims give me.

I try to take something comprehensive with BCAA, EAAs, creatine, other ingredients etc in it. For two reasons:
1) too lazy to use em all on their own
2) I find it more effective $ for $

however I can not directly attribute anything beyond energy gain to pre workout. You still need to dial in your diet and workout (the pre does help with energy and motivation to workout)

Back