Do you stream? Promote it here.

I've found OBS studio to be a failure. It worked for a few streams, then just stopped working and gave me the Blackscreen Blues.
I tried updating, reinstalling, reconfiguring, etc but had no luck.

But I don't care about streaming that much to spend money on an actual Capture device so whatever.
Have you tried the Streamlabs version of OBS? Though its an offshoot of the original OBS, perhaps it'll be different enough to be more cooperative.

Obs is the way to go. Easy to set up and looks great. Use it to stream my computer,ps4 and Nintendo switch on twitch .

Have you tried the Streamlabs version of OBS? Though its an offshoot of the original OBS, perhaps it'll be different enough to be more cooperative.
Thanks. I may get around to giving that a try but it's doubtful. I game on Xbox One 98% of the time.

I cant get OBS to work with Mixer. I keep getting a black screen. I normally stream with a webcam through Xbox, but I want to use OBS with two cameras (one on my guitar, the other on the drums) for when my friend and I play rock band ay my house.

I've run a couple of streams now. Even had a guy drop in and leave a copy pasta to check out his Youtube channel, lol.
Battlerite Royale is all I've streamed, but I'm learning the game and am not very good. Of course, my best moment was getting top 2 against the #1 solo ranked player Averse, and dueling him DECENTLY, before being put to rest... but I did have 5 kills that game. I was not streaming at the time, woe is me.

Twitch.tv/goatwagon I need to set up stream labs and all that jazz.

if anyone wants a free layout for their obs let me know and I'll hook you up

I've done a few for some league streamers and my own

I dont stream much these days because im a fat deplorable piece of shit, but i always loved my layout

What kind of layouts do you do dude?

What kind of layouts do you do dude?

mostly just simple overlay kind of stuff for webcam outlines, league of legends mostly and my own

zZPT6L9.png

lOKjlH7.png

mine
LGFkPUY.png

if you were lookin for something like this just gimme a shout and link your channel and I can whip somethin up!

Hey all,

Just letting you know I've been streaming my game development work on Twitch lately. I'm currently on an extended holiday overseas so thought I'd give it a try. Nothing fancy at all, just screen capture.

Working on a small ocean trading/exploration/combat game with a pirate/hacking theme.

Feel free to stop by -

Back