Do you still support Paul Daley's ban?

anyone who assaults another person should be banned from UFC, so I support Daley's ban and think there should be more

CM Punk should be banned for attacking fans
Jones for hitting pregnant women
Hardy for obvious reasons
Rousey for beating up her boyfriend

Dana for assaulting me with his constant BULLshit.

Ridiculous in the first place Roy Nelson kicked Big John and it was serious enough for the commission to get involved, the only person who cared was Dana
P.S. just my opinion but i think Dan Miragliotta made the whole situation look much worse by restraining him as if had just commited a crime and was going to run rampage

He did just commit battery in front of thousands of witnesses. The SANCTIONED athletic contest was over.
"Douchebag target" is not a mitigating circumstance.

Wouldn't be opposed to him coming back. There certainly needed to be harsh repercussions at the time though, I don't think the UFC botched it.

Here would be the most funny thing. Tell him his ban is lifted, and all he has to do is become UFC material again for a multi-million dollar contract.
#Sisyphus

He did just commit battery in front of thousands of witnesses. The SANCTIONED athletic contest was over.
"Douchebag target" is not a mitigating circumstance.

look at the difference between these two though, Daley was in the wrong but look at Dan swinging him by the neck as well
Daley messed up but was never tried for a crime whereas McGregor just got charged and banned from being near two other fighters and gets a title shot its either all ok or none of its ok its not a zero tolerance policy when you feel like it
Danas personal feelings and grudges shouldnt really get in the way of the UFC anymore

look at the difference between these two though, Daley was in the wrong but look at Dan swinging him by the neck as well
Daley messed up but was never tried for a crime whereas McGregor just got charged and banned from being near two other fighters and gets a title shot its either all ok or none of its ok its not a zero tolerance policy when you feel like it
Danas personal feelings and grudges shouldnt really get in the way of the UFC anymore

You think he had a grudge against Paul Daley?

Life’s not fair snowflake. Sorry there’s grey in life and that it’s not always the same standards.

Yup, and I would support many other fighters' bans.

Forgiveness is for unintended consequences, not deliberate actions.

He should be back in UFC, he is fun to watch.

Ridiculous in the first place Roy Nelson kicked Big John and it was serious enough for the commission to get involved, the only person who cared was Dana
P.S. just my opinion but i think Dan Miragliotta made the whole situation look much worse by restraining him as if had just commited a crime and was going to run rampage

You honestly believe that if Dan didn't step in, Paul would've stopped after the first punch and not go on a rampage trying to punch Kos again again and again?

The sanctioned bout was over and anything after that is and always will be considered assault.

Daley being banned for life? Paul should be GRATEFUL that Kos didn't press charges on his ass.

Interesting thing to note : The man who sucker punched the boxer ended up murdering Max Kellerman's(yes THAT Max Kellerman) brother.

He wasn't really banned. He was kicked out. If he had become a huge star beating everyone put in front of him he'd have been back years ago. But he didn't, so they didn't bother bringing him back.

He deserved to be punished at the time. I'm long over it now. Him not getting back in to the UFC is no huge problem though. He loses too often to get upset about it.

Seriously - ask Koscheck. If he says he's cool with it, then just drop the ban.

I can't imagine what Kos's reaction would be to that question :

serveimage

serveimage

serveimage

PRECEDENT. Gotta Daley out of the UFC as a lesson to fighter thinking they can pull that shit off and return a few years down the road. Nope!

Life has consequences.
Life is not fair.
Daley was made an example of.

He is as good a scapegoat as any, not going to be a champ, but good enough to send a message.

It's whatever but his record doesn't warrant a return.

At first - yes but as an exciting welterweight, he could be headlining fight night cards.

capt hook of mma should be back in the ufc to get grapple fucked again...
larkin tried to be suave with daley and slipped on a banana peel courtesy of one of daleys hooks ...

Life’s not fair snowflake. Sorry there’s grey in life and that it’s not always the same standards.
I hope you aren’t under the impression that these are wise words you’re doling out. Sounds like a generic cop-out for someone too stupid to analyze the particulars of a situation.

Back