Do you still support Paul Daley's ban?

shouldn't have been banned in the first place imo.

Yes but Bisping should have also been banned. One of my least favorite things about this BS sport is how arbitrary everything is. When to call the rules, how they make match-ups and who they ban or christen.

Yes, he never said sorry to either the UFC/Josh. Though Josh is a prick.

Yes but Bisping should have also been banned. One of my least favorite things about this BS sport is how arbitrary everything is. When to call the rules, how they make match-ups and who they ban or christen.

What did Bisping do, I know it's something but I don't remember it being ban worthy?

Suspension, sure. Ban is a bit much. Was just a Dana hot head decision when he was trying to get MMA over as a more civilized sport than human cock fighting as he was still trying to crack that NY market.

It's been over 8 years lol. I'm over it.

Just watch, Dana will let him come back for one-two fights when he is 38 to get fed on by a up-and-coming fighters.

I don't want to see Daley in the UFC, they'd just feed him wrestlers to grapplefuck him. He's not even the best striker in Bellator and he's losing every other fight. The ship has sailed.

Well, Daley had an honourable career since, but it's not like he has been collecting belt or beating all the best guy he faced. I don't think he made himself relevant enough to make the UFC change its mind.

Koscheck cheated, so he got what he deserved.
Daley never should have been banned in the first place.

What did Bisping do, I know it's something but I don't remember it being ban worthy?
He spat on an opponent's cornermen or something like that. People were calling him Spitsbing back then.

EDIT:JoeyJoeJoeJr says Bisping actually spat on the floor so there's that. My bad.

Last edited:
Will Dana ever let Daley back in?

Does he deserve to?
Why the hell do you assume I ever did support Paul Daley's ban?
I'm just playing. After Conor getting no disciplinary action from the UFC, any disciplinary action from them now is just a total joke. I thought it was an overreaction to begin with. Dana obviosly already didn't like him for whatver reason.

I support the ban and still do.

Daley was dumber than a sack of shit for stalking koscheck with that after fight haymaker attempt.

Back