Do you root for fighters based on nationality?

They do?

200.webp

I think they do

Yes and no.

At the end of the day I chose who I like based off their fighting style.

However, I do cheer for my local Canadians. Especially the Canadian Gangster OAM.

Not really. I'm Australian but rooted for Yomero against Whittaker simply because Romero is one of my favourite fighters AND I felt it was his last opportunity to grab a hold of that gold.

Not really. Only when it’s a random prelim between no-names/unknown I guess, but not even then most of the time.

i root for those that bring the excitement .. those that bring the murder death kill skills... dont matter where you from what you look like if you fit those one of those two criteria i'm a fan...
MDK....?

I gotta agree, I like guys who go in there to end fights not survive them.

America

Weidman, Stiopic, Edgar, DC, Elkins. All good boys

For me it is, closely followed by fightstyle. I root usually for submission fighters over KO artists.

I root for most Dutch fighters with the exception of GDR and in the past douchebag Gordeau

I root for any nationality except Brazilian.

If I don't know who the guys are or anything about them then yes I typically root for the American if there is one.

I also tend to root for pacific islanders and Irish people, because I just like them.

No, and every retard that chants, "USA!" deserves to be put down.

Nope. Nationalism is dumb and can be dangerous.

Not at all. My favorite fighters come from Brazil, the US, Canada, Korea, Japan, the UK, Sweden, Russia...

I like fighters who fight and show skill and heart, don't care where they're from.

No, but I find it difficult to root for Brazilians these days. There are a few exceptions, but....

Back