Do you realize that for the laws of quantum mechanics

PubliusVentidius

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
and the the multiverse/many-worlds interpretation there is an universe where Conor beat both Mayweather and Khabib and he's now revered as the reincarnation of Bruce Lee and as an absolute Buddha by the masses? You can't argue with

science.gif

giphy.gif

PitZ.gif

Haters right now:

LrmY.gif

I don't believe in science, only in Khabib.

Alhamdullilah.

Quantam mechanics has nothing to do with modal realism..

There is an alternate universe where Khabib got off the bus after the dolly incident and killed Mcgregor and right now Khabib is in prison. Conor fans are claiming Conor would have wrecked Khabib one on one inside the octagon but we in our universe know that it is not true.

Quantam mechanics has nothing to do with modal realism..
I think he's referring to the theory of the universal wavefunction, right? Definitely has some similarity to modal realism.

There is an alternate universe where Royce didn't win UFC 1 because he got ate by the crocodiles. Therefore mma never took off and does not exist and neither does sherdog.

And the universe where he had gotten pieced up by Brimage and went back to plumbing, though.

Is that shit stain manager in prison in that alternate reality of yours?

........damn just when it was getting quite......... booom......... but anyway what the heck.......

I'm goona smesh your boy!

He only hits buses.............now we all know........... and then this..........

tenor.gif

Just never ends https://....................................

Surely there must be a universe where I tap dat ass
<<<<<<<<<<<<<

People get drunk on Friday nights,and apparently stay that way.

Back