Do you prefer to have weekends or weekdays off?

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
I'm off on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I prefer these days because places we go to aren't as busy. And I can always take a specific weekend off if I wanted anyway.

When I used to work in sales I had days off during the week and worked shifts on weekends. TBH those days usually ended up wasted.

For some reason I find if you take a day off expecting shit to be freed up because everyone else is at work, it seems like there's always a few dozen people who had the same idea ahead of you in line...

Every week is different for me, it's good as long as I can plan ahead

Plus we get a "long weekend" (thu fri sat sun) once a month so that's also nice

Honestly, the specific days don't matter to me, but I've gotten so ridiculously used to working 3-4 12 hour shifts per week that the thought of working a normal m-f 9-5 just doesn't sound tenable. I love my long weekends, even if I don't get Friday or Saturday off.

Weekend for me, best time to meet up with friends.

I've got some friends who work shifts and rarely get weekends off so it's difficult to plan holidays and social events with them.

Well I go fishing on my days off & the lakes are chaos on the weekend. So weekdays are better for me.

There's just something that doesn't feel right about working the weekend

I work retail at the moment so it's all the same to me.

Weekends. I work for the school now so I get all the weekends and all the holidays.

Why not both?

Give me four 10 hour days (6am-4pm preferably) and three days off. Work Monday and Tuesday, have Wednesday off, work Thrusday and Friday and have the weekend off. It's the perfect schedule. Monday's are not so bad as you're coming off a weekend, Tuesdays are okay since you're off the next day. Then Thursdays are survivable as you're coming off a day off and Fridays are still great as you're heading into a two day weekend.

Saturday and Sundays are typically the best days for sports, so i'll take them.

I guess it's less crowded to do things during the week, so that's a plus. Feel bad for people who don't get two days off in a row -- that sounds like shit.

Why not both?

Give me four 10 hour days (6am-4pm preferably) and three days off. Work Monday and Tuesday, have Wednesday off, work Thrusday and Friday and have the weekend off. It's the perfect schedule. Monday's are not so bad as you're coming off a weekend, Tuesdays are okay since you're off the next day. Then Thursdays are survivable as you're coming off a day off and Fridays are still great as you're heading into a two day weekend.
I like it.

I work 5-330 M-TH currently. Three day weekend is nice, but god Thursdays feel like death.

Weekends Off Master Race Crew checking in.. only peasants work on the weekend unless they're doctors or lawyers working on big cases in big cities.

Poor kid doesn't stand a chance :(

I want weekends off. Everyone I know get's weekends off.

i lol's

thankfully she takes after her mom so will do really well life.

I get Sunday, Monday, and Wednesdays off. I'm good with that.

Weekends cause that's when most people have off and I want to meet up with friends.

Hey don't be too hard on yourself, I'm sure you try your best

<6>

Back