Do you miss the PED era of MMA?

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
From Mark Kerr to Mark Coleman to TRT Vitor to Ubereem. I loved watching these freaks. It was like watching a movie. UBEREEM was basically a black Ivan Drago. Whatever he hits, he destroys. TRT Vitor was like an unlocked character from a video game. We saw spinning head kick KOs and some really cool shit. I miss that aspect or mma.. I wish we could go back to those days.

Cyborg is a divisional champ. PEDs are alive and well.

You act as if it's gone. I would guess 99% of fighters are on the juice. If they aren't, it's because they can't afford it.

I miss the days of who would beat who in a real fight. Now a days there's too many rules and it's who can play the game best.

The sport hasn't had that feeling since pride got bought

You act as if it's gone. I would guess 99% of fighters are on the juice. If they aren't, it's because they can't afford it.
That's why I'm for legalization. i like drugs that make you better, not dumb.

No homo it was entertaining seeing their Zyzz built bodies especially since their fighting but part of me likes it now since it shows who really has skills and who was just all PEDS. Obviously roids cant give u knowledge on BJJ/Judo/Boxing/Kickboxing/etc so they still got skills but it does make u stronger so glad the cheaters are gone and everything is balanced out.

Yes. Give me super human vs super human.

I think they definitely inject a bit here and there to get some effects but not enough that it will create obvious testosterone levels for USADA to detect. However, if i was a fighter i would not risk shit.

Not at all. The quality of fighter today is much better than in the steroid era

We're still in the PED era. All the Brazilian women, for example, look like they're on something.

Those were the days, sick fights, plus fighters were making weight and hardly ever got injured. Or at least they didn't pull out because they had a clogged nose.

I don't miss PEDs I just miss the days when champs defended belts and top contenders got title shots.

From Mark Kerr to Mark Coleman to TRT Vitor to Ubereem. I loved watching these freaks. It was like watching a movie. UBEREEM was basically a black Ivan Drago. Whatever he hits, he destroys. TRT Vitor was like an unlocked character from a video game. We saw spinning head kick KOs and some really cool shit. I miss that aspect or mma.. I wish we could go back to those days.

If I am being honest.....yes.....a little!

We're still living in it. People are switching out their tainted blood for clean blood before tests. Uncle Charlie told me so.

What's to miss when it never left?

500968452-1024x647.jpg

Yes a lot to be honest , not that a few arent still but its sig less . Those were the days of few injuries and hard fought fights that built this brand to what iy is today .

conor still fights, jones, stipe, guida, edgar. peds is still going strong

Back