Do you miss Ben Rothwell ?

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
Whats up with Ben, still no fights scheduled ? Is he scared , suspended ,whats happening ?

IhvjX3u.gif

That’s a good question. I have no idea either. Help?

I do actually, I think he'd be an interesting test for both Stipe and Ngannou.

Yeah... creepiest guy in the UFC.

And HW needs all the bodies they can get.

Good call. I hadn’t thought of Ben in a long time. I’d like to see him fight Werdum.

Yes, he taught me some wicked dance moves that made me popular at the Blue Oyster Bar!

Whats up with Ben, still no fights scheduled ? Is he scared , suspended ,whats happening ?

IhvjX3u.gif
Big Ben is a weird dude... got beat by post USADA JDS his last fight... remember that nasty Sparta kick? anyway, I would like to see how he matches up with someone such as Stipe or Ngannou though, given his size. don't think he's on their level, but still, you never can truly predict how HW fights are gonna go anymore, all it takes is one wrong mistake.

Where is the good old Ben?
I like the guy. BTW Anik did not follow up this diamond post fight speech. Anik can be a douche sometimes.

Im not sure that would end well for Ben

S5wL6eS.gif

What would make him interesting for me though would be chin, against Jnr both guys had amazing chins but I could potentially see Ben weathering a storm from Stipe and Ngannou before testing there chins the way he did Reems.

I miss big Ben and his gogo chokes.

Needs to fight Werdum or Black Beast

I sure miss him. He made Mitrione and Barnett tap like they were in fear of dying.

He would be the perfect stepping stone for a lot of HW's.

yes
big fan
and like i said years ago
Jones would never come to hw because even the likes of ben Rothwell would smash him

Im not sure that would end well for Ben

S5wL6eS.gif

In fairness, Ben fought like shit in that fight (and JDS was safe as fuck, smart, but meh). Ben was on a good win streak, nice go-go choke, was interesting. Bring the freak back, its not like HW is full of dynamic fighters right now.

No... he has crossed my mind exactly zero times since I last saw him.

Back