Do you miss being able to respect the UFC?

OverCoronavirus Pressure

Mayberry = War Room, WR = OT. Shit.
Banned
Reaction score
Do you miss meaningful title pictures?
Lineups that led to title shots?
Belt lineages that made sense, champs who defended titles without crazy delays, they did it without having to be "asked", they weren't fucking around outside the sport with a belt on ice, which would have been seen as fucking absurd and an embarrassment?

Don't some of you mma fans miss the UFC?

cb1d511fb4845406818bc5b47888cfa1.jpg

Always whining and whinging like little girl. The UFC is the best its been. Last year was epic, this year has started slow. The earth still turns.

I can't say that I ever respected the UFC. They're a fight promoter and promoters are lower life forms like lawyers and used car salesman. I do wish they would make meaningful title shots 95% of the time though.

Last edited:
For some, it apparently is.
Can't listen to someone criticize what you like without trying to draw a little blood. To do otherwise would demonstrate emotional maturity.

I noticed that mostly pussies talk about "emotional maturity".

They made a separate forum for your McGregor obsessive bullshit. Use it.

I just wish i could get excited by the events again. I've ditched the last 3 and I can't bring myself to watch em on FP without alcohol to accompany it.

Dunno if i'll bother with Chiesa Lee

MMA has grown and changed so much in the last 20 years, why wouldn't you expect it to anymore?

We had when fighters who wanted to prove something, then it became about making and proving this as a sport, then about getting paid doing it, then getting your share, and we are now in the WME debt era. This is going to be boxing. We are going to get more weight classes, UFC's grip will weaken and other promotions will gain respect. The type of contracts UFC can have today will be extinct eventually. ..imo. You guys can talk about values and shit online but you have to speak with your dollar. Pay for what you respect, reward practices you like. Don't buy McGregor/Mayweather. ...imo

This year has definitely sucked. Of the "early" era, the "Frittata" era, and the "Gay Illuminati" era, I have definitely enjoyed the Frittata era the most. The mafia and the fight game just go together like peanut butter and jelly and I hope the current ownership fucks off sooner rather than later.

This year has definitely sucked. Of the "early" era, the "Frittata" era, and the "Gay Illuminati" era, I have definitely enjoyed the Frittata era the most. The mafia and the fight game just go together like peanut butter and jelly and I hope the current ownership fucks off sooner rather than later.
... The "gay illuminati" era?
What were the pressers like?

Do you miss meaningful title pictures?
Lineups that led to title shots?
Belt lineages that made sense, champs who defended titles without crazy delays, they did it without having to be "asked", they weren't fucking around outside the sport with a belt on ice, which would have been seen as fucking absurd and an embarrassment?

Don't some of you mma fans miss the UFC?
Yes

Back