Do you like Wanderlei Silva?

eca13411ececa48e1c2445040d7f5118.jpg

Most of the fights that he did that in ended with him being brutally KOd.

Man was not that great of a fighter when he wasn't roided to the tits.
War Wanderlei

I like Wand, but I don’t like-like him

He was an amazing fighter, but a low-life and a bully who often started shit with other fighters.
Lowlife?
Piss off.
A bully wouldnt fight hws like he did.
And start shit with other fighters?

CRY ME A RIVER

Lowlife?
Piss off.
A bully wouldnt fight hws like he did.
And start shit with other fighters?

CRY ME A RIVER
You sound like the one about to cry. Take your meds, bitch.

Love Wand and always will. I have a few stories from the times I have met him personally (at signings and not) that show how he LOVES his fans and isn't just going through the motions, etc and it's not a burden to him to shake your hand, sign an autograph and take a picture.

He went from a mediums sized valetudo maniac to Pride sensation to a OW monster
but got finished badly by Cro Cop and Hendo.
By the time he fought Chuck, it looked like he lost 30 pounds.
This was even before USADA.

I really hoped Rampage would beat him the second time.
Took alittle bit longer though...

2wdnhpy.jpg

How can you not like a guy who's nickname is The Axe Murderer ?

Only people who doesn't like wand is those who is a #1 fan of chael but had the guts to cry about chael winning boringly when he won wand. But ye, big time #1 chael sonnen fans r the ones that doesn't like wand although wand fights his heart out and comes to ko his opponent, it's kill or be killed when wand fights. People who just started watching UFC just because of Conor wouldn't understand.

My belt! My belt! He’s Prides stone cold Steve Austin. One of my all time favorites.

For me he is like Brazilian gangster and he is little scary I dont want make him anger. But he has some pride and is honest. In the UFC he dont show his full potentail, but I think he could be entertained.

He made me a mma fan. Dude was pure violence and was ready to fight at any weight. War Wand!

He was arguably the most beloved fighter ever until about 2010 when he started getting in drama, then running from tests, and excuses.

You sound like the one about to cry. Take your meds, bitch.
Oh noes the fighter said mean words.
oh noes the fighter doesnt play well with others buu huuuuu

It’kind if like a boxing fan hating on mike Tyson.
Wanderlei brought pure violence everyfight and was king when Mma was at its best with its greatest rule set.

Love Wand and always will. I have a few stories from the times I have met him personally (at signings and not) that show how he LOVES his fans and isn't just going through the motions, etc and it's not a burden to him to shake your hand, sign an autograph and take a picture.
I would love to meet this guy

Back