Do you like trains?

Ladies love my train I can assure you.
train-forces-its-way-through-tunnel_73.gif

I have a thing for trains. Lol last town I lived in I lived down the street from the station and would hang around the loading yards climbing the trains and taking pictures of them. Also like walking on the tracks but CP Rail fellas will ride up in their van and tell you to scram. Every time they warn you that you can be fined but nobody ever wants to do it lol so they keep letting me go.

Then I also think throwing myself in front of a train is a good way to die so I keep track of when the trains come and go into town. Lmao happy thoughts.

I liked travelling on them(old school ones) because it has an old timey romanticized quality to it.

Modern ones are good because it feels less trashy than a the bus and theres always some weirdo on board

Why?
Watching,travel..
Old ones?
I like the sounds,smells,old tickets...
They bring back some great memories

I have traveled on Amtrak twice, and I can easily say it is the most relaxing way to travel. Really enjoyed it both times.

I have traveled on Amtrak twice, and I can easily say it is the most relaxing way to travel. Really enjoyed it both times.

I thought it would be a good way to travel and see the country better than driving but many areas are only traveled at night. I wanted to ride during the daylight hours, stay overnight somewhere and travel the following day.

It's my preferred way at of traveling into manhattan. I take the northeast regional or Acela from Boston a few times a year.

I'm in a weird thread
I'm not gay, it's all HO scale, then after you finish you can stomp around and kick the trains and buildings like a monster (dont break they are my sons) we can do this until 4am or until we get tired.

I'm not talkin' about Maglov,levitation,magnetic...space time travel trains..
Good old fashioned click-clock diesel,steam locomotives,trains.Railroad,tracks,you know,,not trains from Alien 77 movie

I took the British Military Train from West Germany through East Germany into West Berlin in 1989. Cost like £4 or something and we got a first class carriage to ourself and two silver-service meals each way. An absolutely amazing experience.

Thinking of getting the train from London to La Rochelle next month.

Short train journeys are shit. Long ones are amazing.

I love train travel. It's so much more relaxing and comfortable than cars or planes

My housemate has a colleague that travels the world on his holidays to ride different types of trains.

Like, people will take time off for Xmas and new years, and he will do the same and travel to Europe so he can ride around on a train that they don't have here in Australia. He takes lots of photos of the trains then come back and shows everyone.

Back