Do you like the new layout

• Yes

Votes: 31 11.4%
  • No

Votes: 176 64.9%
  • Dont care I'll get use to it

Votes: 64 23.6%

• Total voters
This shit is virtually unusable on a mobile. I can't find half the forums for fucks sake.

The last option fits me best. If there was a “No, but I’ll get use to it.” That’d be better. I usually hate the changes, but very quickly grow accustom to them maybe to the point that I’d hate reverting back to the older version.

And still no HTTPS
Let's be honest though, that would be meaningless anyway. This site has some of the most aggressive advertising along with all the junk that comes with that. I find it funny that regardless of device, every 10th time I log on I'll get a warning that this site basically has AIDS.

Back to the look, holy crap it even looks awful on my laptop

<6>

This shit is virtually unusable on a mobile. I can't find half the forums for fucks sake.

Same here.. what I've done for now is go into the "recent topics" list and access the forums that way. Once in there, set a bookmark.

I don't mind the new layout, but every time I bring up Sherdog or go to a new page there is a white flash before the page loads and it hurts my eyes.

Just realized all the things I was missing about the old board ..graphics, location... all the stuff in the avatar area.

Still here if you read the forum, when on a mobile .. in Landscape form. More shows up then when I typically read this forum with mobile in Portrait form.

Look at the results on the poll. I wish they can go back to the old layout. Most of us want the old layout back, but I doubt they'll change it.

Just installed STYLISH on firefox and added the sherdog theme dimspace made. Looks better.

Last edited:
Is it just me or was this set up for mobile phones? It is awesome on my phone but terribly ugly on the computer. Very clean on a phone give it a try

Its fine

5 years from now if you update from this very design to a new one everyone will be hating on the new one.

Much more modern now

iPad gives desktop version, which is what I prefer, and doesn't look that bad (white text on dark background, finally common sense), but I'd prefer a different font like Tahoma or Calibri.

So, I've been MIA lately...just discovered this a few hours ago. Had no clue they were changing things. It's ok for me...been through these types of changes on here before, always worked out well.

The belt avatars are gone. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Just installed STYLISH on firefox and added the sherdog theme dimspace made. Looks better.

The color scheme looks better @TestosterOWN but everything else is crap. Just look at this shit!!! Why are we wasting so much space? And why is everything so tiny?!

Back