Do you like the new layout

• Yes

Votes: 31 11.4%
  • No

Votes: 176 64.9%
  • Dont care I'll get use to it

Votes: 64 23.6%

• Total voters
Used to lurk on here for years, since around 2008, and this is pretty bad....

Fucking boxes and shit everywhere, I don't know man...

It looks great on my phone, but I can't see other forums like Pictures and Multimedia and Mayberry. All i see is the mma forums.

Feels a little snappier on the app.

If there's going to be a new update in the near future, the one suggestion I would make (besides the color schemes), is to seperate the notifications alerts (in the upper right corner of the page) into three boxes.

*Quotes

I don't know about you guys, but sometimes when I'm off Sherdog for a day I come back to 70+ notifications. Now its nice to see my posts 'liked,' as much as anyone, but I put a higher significance upon quotes and mentions.

Having three different slots for the three different alerts would be a great improvement.

I agree with @GearSolidMetal and I liked his post, replied to it, and then mentioned him to raise awareness to this cause.

So, I've been MIA lately...just discovered this a few hours ago. Had no clue they were changing things. It's ok for me...been through these types of changes on here before, always worked out well.

I don't like it. I just can't put my finger on it. I suppose I'll get use to it in time.

Having used it for the morning, I actually prefer it. You can hop back a screen a lot easier now rather than having to go back to the forum menu every time. The SD light theme looks a lot cleaner. I'm a fan.

It's redifined my whole Sherdog experience :). But um 5/10 meh. Gray is my favorite color though.

It's close to the previous design, but with less information and graphics.

It's like the windows 10 design...no thanks. Lol

But it's free so...

I might just be old..

But there is a lot of shit going on now on the layout..

All kinds of buttons to push that I will never use..

It looks a lot worse. Like a lot a lot. It does run way better though

When i hit Forums to search for war room and mayberry and sports they dont even show up. New layout is dumb as fuck

Back