Do you know anyone that was alone their entire lives?

I feel like I've been single my whole life.

Same but, I don't believe in monogamy or attachment in general. Its a fling. It is just sex. It feels good and is shot lived. Reward favors the bold. Hit on infinite amount of girls, you pull or you next; wash rinse repeat.

Patricia was probably just a mega slut in her younger years and didn't want to get married so she could keep banging multiple dudes. Then she probably got old and realized it was too late to attract a man. She probably had 2 cats and drove a Ford Studebaker which she had inherited from her father after he died of severe equine cock inflicted rectal trauma. She had one sister and 7 brothers.

How close am it?

Right on the money, right?

My cousin is a 35 yo Virgin. Never even had a bf. Lives alone in Idaho and works at a library. True story.
I used to hang out with a guy that is 37 and still a virgin. Lives in his mom's basement to this day. Stands by his attitude that he doesn't want or doesn't care about having a girlfriend. I wouldn't be shocked if he ends up like this person you describe one day. I had to stop hanging around the guy, it just became too depressing.

Just had dinner with my great aunt last week. 91 years old. Never married. She choose a career and made off very well for herself. She was still traveling and jet setting all over the world in her retirement until just a couple years ago when her health failed her. She's in an assisted living home currently. A touch senile but alive as ever.

Jesus WoW. Your posts have been depressing lately. I think I preferred it when you were a bigoted asshole instead.

I used to hang out with a guy that is 37 and still a virgin. Lives in his mom's basement to this day. Stands by his attitude that he doesn't want or doesn't care about having a girlfriend. I wouldn't be shocked if he ends up like this person you describe one day. I had to stop hanging around the guy, it just became too depressing.
SAVAGE...

so you knew @Anung Un Rama irl...

Theme song of thread

Read and re-read TS OP ITT to this song.

When I was a little kid living at my grandma's house, we had an old lady who lived right across our home. She was my grandma's best friend. Her name was Patricia. She was a very short, old lady who never married. She had lived by herself her entire adult life.

She was super nice and treated me and my siblings as if we were her grandkids.

She was around the same age as my grandma. Very sweet, and frail lady.

There was a story going around back then that she had "pen pal" come to meet up with her for the first time. She got all dressed up to meet him at the airport and when the guy saw her, he pretended he wasn't the guy and left and this left Patricia depressed whatever time she had left alive.

She passed away in her home by herself. The other neighbors told my grandma that Patricia left and went to another town. They couldn't tell her that her best friend had passed.

It's sad to think about. I remember her collection of glass animal figurines and antiques. She had no family left. No siblings.

SAVAGE...

so you knew @Anung Un Rama irl...
tumblr_o54e356spJ1udh5n8o1_400.gif

Same but, I don't believe in monogamy or attachment in general. Its a fling. It is just sex. It feels good and is shot lived. Reward favors the bold. Hit on infinite amount of girls, you pull or you next; wash rinse repeat.

I do take the birdshot approach myself.

my aunt, she just turned 100 years old. She was never married, no kids, or boyfriends. she maintains that the secret to long life is being single. she may be on to something

not sure long life + alone is a good thing......

My cousin used to make fun of this not so clever older woman who had multiple cats. We all used to call her the cat lady during our youth but 25 years later my cousin is well on her way to becoming a cat lady herself. Stupid decisions and depression has done her in. There are many people who are likely going to remain single forever and i have a suspicion a couple of my co-workers are in that situation. You never know what turns the road of life can take.

She has been single and has lived alone most of her adult life, but she is not lonely. she has family and friends

statistically, married men have a longer life expectancy than single men. But married women have a shorter life expectancy than single women

They nag us into good health and we suck the life out of them

statistically, married men have a longer life expectancy than single men. But married women have a shorter life expectancy than single women

They nag us into good health and we suck the life out of them
That's solid. Some jealous third world hubby would have killed me by now if I was still single. Idle hands breed mischief.

My eldest sister is coming up 40 and hasn't has never been in a relationship as far as I know.
She does have a cat that she walks on a leash.
Kind of bums me out to think about.

Back