Do you know a lot women who are attractive but never really work?

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
I do. I was thinking about it. What an interesting life. Never do physical work. There stress has to be different.

What's with the weird threads? Evolution of women, then this?

Lay off the crack pipe.

I do. I was thinking about it. What an interesting life. Never do physical work. There stress has to be different.
Yeah. Instead they create drama 24/7 about petty ass shit and act like crazy bitches. Their stress is all manufactured by they own damn selves.

Go bang them seaside. I feel like you and them need more things to occupy ya time with instead of dumb ass shit.

yes, I know a few, and better than that, I think they like me, as they called me sweetie and honey, I think over a drink or two they'd see what a great guy I am

4RDYuiS.jpg

I have a buddy of mine who married an attractive Colombian woman who doesn't work and they don't even have kids.

Turns out when they got married her parents knew she wasn't going to do shit, therefore they hooked them up with like a 400k house for 100k. I still think stupid, because my friend doesn't really make great money either. I cant imagine what someone would do with their time everyday if they don't work, goto school or anyhting

I have a buddy of mine who married an attractive Colombian woman who doesn't work and they don't even have kids.

Turns out when they got married her parents knew she wasn't going to do shit, therefore they hooked them up with like a 400k house for 100k. I still think stupid, because my friend doesn't really make great money either. I cant imagine what someone would do with their time everyday if they don't work, goto school or anyhting

Give their husband an iPad

Your answer is in the post right above yours....

I know a lot of people that never really work. Usually they have and start the most drama

No work and no physical work are different things. Perhaps their "work" involves having sexual relations with multiple sugar daddies.

I cant imagine what someone would do with their time everyday if they don't work, goto school or anyhting
Probably shitpost on Sherdog tbh

Back