Do you have special abilities?

I am really good at doing maths quickly in my head.

While working I subconciously scan the whole office and notice when someone is saying something that is incorrect.

I am a ninja, I walk quietly everywhere.

I can eat exceptionally large amount of food.

Fighting wise,,
I can punch extremely hard (won a fair amount of prizes but am a crappy boxer.

I am very durable.

I am a really good truer.

I can snap my tongue loud enough to hear from the other side of the grocery store.

Like posters above I am great with animals and young children. its that calm energy. Can read them well and reflect the energy they need. i've had owners of many animals or parents of young kids say they have rarely seen the animal or kid react so well to a stranger.

I'm also super good with pain. Realized some years ago there are basically 3 types of pain but only one is necessary and the other two are not and therefore you can basically shut off or at least dull just with some mind exercises.

I have a pretty high pain tolerance. Walked around with compartment syndrome in my foot for about a week. Almost lost the thing.

Besides that I'm maybe a little above average in a bunch of things, but not great at any one.

I can douse, find underground water with a wooden coat hanger.

I was Chess champion at my high school and almost unbeatable there, I can count on one hand the number of games I have lost, I just took to it naturally.

I remember when I started College, I brought it up and the Maths professor there arrogantly challenged me and you could see he thought he would end me with ease and I destroyed him twice infront of the whole class, he was in shock both times and shook my hand.

He eventually beat me toward the end of the study year and afterwards said I was the best he had ever faced and he was smiling like a Cheshire cat that he had actually beaten me, he said he had been training alot for it on simulators, ironically that was the last game I ever played.

I have only ever lost 4 games and played well over 150-200 but never enter any major tournaments or anything so I never 'truly' tested myself.

I am also extremely good at arm wrestling, I weigh about 175lbs and I am 6ft tall and have beaten people well into 200-230lbs much to their amazement, I have only ever lost one legitimate arm wrestle and probably competed in about 100 in my life all against mostly much bigger people. But again I have never sought to find competition or enter any teams so I have never tested myself against guys who could beat me.

Funny story though, my brother will seek big guys out in clubs and challenge them on my behalf knowing what will happen, some of these guys are the shaved chest, slicked back show off guys who do not like losing and their reactions are gold when I beat them as is my brothers lol

I have actually lost 4 arm wrestles but 3 of them were when I was very drunk and not in a state of mind to do it so pointless counting them but 1 was legit and his arm was like iron.
Mirin
Last time I was good at arm wrestling I was juiced to the gills.

I can say the alphabet backwards. I can tie cherry stalks in a knot with my tongue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back