Do you have an issue playing games as a female character? For example Tomb Raider?

Nope. No issues at all.

Although now that I think about it. I created a female archer thief in Skyrim and I still married a chick. I know my character is a chick but I ain’t letting any NPC fuck my toon. My toons fucks them..

I prefer playing as female characters a lot. I don't mind playing as male characters either but when i get to choose i pretty much always pick the girl. That is partly because i don't like playing as very muscular characters but prefer the ones with more delicate physiques.

It's obvious, forced political agendas imposed on the narrative that destroy the suspension of disbelief. Immersion in narrative in any art form depends on this suspension of disbelief. Don't slap me in the face with your hostile, confrontational politics in a product that I purchase from you. That is my message to silicon valley as far as gender politics. It's quite simple.
Post of the year

Fuck no. I usually play females when you create your own. I'm really hoping that CJ Projekt Red does that Ciri game they briefly spitballed, as she is one of my favorite characters in any game ever.

EA just sucks and are trying to place the blame on a scape goat. That character they made is hilariously bad. A one armed chick killing Nazi's with a cricket bat? Fuck off.

I don't play TR but it's not a problem for me. If the game is good, the game is good. If the character is good, the character is good. Simple as that, for me at least.

I always play as a female character if given the choice. I'm in touch with my feminine side bro. Plus I love character creators and I'd rather spend time designing a woman over a dude
Basically this for me. I never liked designing the character after myself, that just strikes me as lame.

Nowadays if I play an RPG I'll make one male who has stats like strength and endurance maxed out with stats like intelligence and charisma low and a female with the opposite stats making her squishy but excellent at non-physical skills. Gives the two play throughs very different feels and play styles.

When it comes to fighting games the play style is the most important but I'll usually try out the cute girls first.

Back