Do you have an innate need to protect women and children?

Children, yes.

Women, no.

I'm talking about modern war

People were using this explanation up to 2015 when women became allowed on the front lines again

*Looks at Syria.*

War, war never changes.

I think we are taught or raised to protect women and children. It may only be innate to protect your own children and your own woman. Or the females closely related to you.

With Islam, women don't have many rights and their word doesn't mean much in court. And in Islam, there's a lot of women that get abused and raped. Then they stone them cause they are dishonored.

Spoken by a man who murdered his own father with a hammer and clearly still hasn't addressed his personal, pathological God Complex that resulted in him believing he could get away with murder in the first place.

The man has just sublimated his predisposition to narcissism and violence into a philosophical realm; after all, what is more ideologically violent and arrogant than any belief system which purports to perfectly echo the truths of an all-knowing, all-powerful Being?

Spoken by a man who murdered his own father with a hammer and clearly still hasn't addressed his personal, pathological God Complex that resulted in him believing he could get away with murder in the first place.

The man has just sublimated his predisposition to narcissism and violence into a philosophical realm; after all, what is more ideologically violent and arrogant than any belief system which purports to perfectly echo the truths of an all-knowing, all-powerful Being?

Not a comment on your post in general, but I believe his father lived.

Am I the only one that sometimes squashes the feeling of being chivalrous or whatever you want to call it because people often frown upon it, or see it as "beta"? I find I often go against my own instincts.

...and the places where there is supposedly a ton of rape is college campuses.

Don't forget the U.S. military also has a high number of rapes. Prison population would be male-on-male rape. ...and we can thank Obama for the Syrian refugee crisis where thousands of women and children were killed and the male refugees who have now made it to Europe are raping women and children.

Only women, children can go fuck themselves.. Little annoying shits running around

He's right though.

I think we are taught or raised to protect women and children. It may only be innate to protect your own children and your own woman. Or the females closely related to you.

With Islam, women don't have many rights and their word doesn't mean much in court. And in Islam, there's a lot of women that get abused and raped. Then they stone them cause they are dishonored.

http://www.evilbible.com/evil-bible-home-page/rape-in-the-bible/

Yes. Incidentally I notice other people's children are drawn to me as well. I love kids but uncomfortable in this day and age!

Random women getting attacked, yes.
Couples fighting, no.
Yeah, I guess I should have specified that when it's a couple fighting, I generally just assume that the woman started the fight.

Both my brothers in law were well aware that if they broke my sister's hearts, there was going to be some trouble. They haven't, and I haven't, but my older sister's husband is kind of a puss and I'm on that guy nonstop to take care of his family and stop trying to be a celebrity.

Nice. You sound like as big a d-bag IRL as you do on these boards.

To be honest I'm more like George Costanza
giphy.gif

Nice. You sound like as big a d-bag IRL as you do on these boards.
Yeah, how dare anybody try to protect their family? I'm sure your sisters are thrilled that you don't care at all about them. You've never met me IRL, so you only have "the boards" on which to base anything.

Yeah, how dare anybody try to protect their family? I'm sure your sisters are thrilled that you don't care at all about them. You've never met me IRL, so you only have "the boards" on which to base anything.

Anyone who thinks it's noble or chivalrous to threaten a future brother-in-law with physical violence in the event they don't "do right" by their sister is a red neck neanderthal.

But way to get off on the right foot with a new member of the family, buddeh.

Anyone who thinks it's noble or chivalrous to threaten a future brother-in-law with physical violence in the event they don't "do right" by their sister is a red neck neanderthal.

But way to get off on the right foot with a new member of the family, buddeh.
Well my older sister has been married for 12 years and my little sister has been married for 9, and I'm friends with both my brothers in law., but please, tell me more about how I'm a redneck and how being weak is a virtue.

Last edited:
my own women and children, yes

random children, probably

random women, no

Yes but with restrictions.

I'm not just jumping into a domestic dispute. You need to use some common sense.

I'm going to protect family. Putting your hands on a member of my family will set me off in a very bad way.

However I will preference that with what do will depend on what the family member did or didn't do.

Back